ouch! Watch

This discussion is closed.
sneezyme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
my side really hurts and so does my arm, it's the sort of pain you get when you've slept in an awkward position, but my side hurts a lot and i slept on my bed last night, nowhere new. does anyone know how i can ease the pain, or is there nothing i can do? thanks
Willa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do the hokey-pokey
sneezyme
Rep:
?
(Original post by Willa)
do the hokey-pokey
lol i wish-i can hardly bend down or move ot the side slightly w/out feeling the pain!
BurnOut
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sneezyme)
my side really hurts and so does my arm, it's the sort of pain you get when you've slept in an awkward position, but my side hurts a lot and i slept on my bed last night, nowhere new. does anyone know how i can ease the pain, or is there nothing i can do? thanks
"Pins and needles" sort of pain? I'd say just lie down for half an hour in a position that is comfortable. Usually works for me.
sneezyme
Rep:
?
(Original post by BurnOut)
"Pins and needles" sort of pain? I'd say just lie down for half an hour in a position that is comfortable. Usually works for me.
no not pins and needles sort of pain, but the osrt of pain you get when you've bumped into something or been punched! actually that's a great idea to get out of the housework thanks!
BurnOut
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no not pins and needles sort of pain, but the osrt of pain you get when you've bumped into something or been punched! actually that's a great idea to get out of the housework thanks!
Oh, thats a tricky sort of pain to describe! Well anyways, you have fun now
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
do the hokey-pokey
http://www.itiswhatitis.co.uk/galler..._s_e&Tref=T232
Hehe nice
Pzyko
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is it your left side?
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahh, I get this in my lower back when I sleep wrong sometimes, now that really is painful..
sneezyme
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pzyko)
Is it your left side?
no it's my right side, and also my right arm.
Pzyko
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no it's my right side, and also my right arm.
That's lucky
sneezyme
Rep:
?
(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
Ahh, I get this in my lower back when I sleep wrong sometimes, now that really is painful..
so what do you do about it? how long does it take for the pain to go away?
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rub it better.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pzyko)
That's lucky
Why?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wish I'd never woken up - as I'm suffering from a terrible hangover...has anyone got any quick cures? Have to be at work in a few hours...
sneezyme
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pzyko)
That's lucky
lol, i guess so, i am right-handed
sneezyme
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I wish I'd never woken up - as I'm suffering from a terrible hangover...has anyone got any quick cures? Have to be at work in a few hours...
i have to leave for work in half an hour too! and at work i have to help put the tables and chairs away at the end...uh-oh
pinkfairy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Drink lots of water, where'd you work btw?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i have to leave for work in half an hour too! and at work i have to help put the tables and chairs away at the end...uh-oh
Well I don't have to do anything strenuous - just have to smile and display 'excellent customer service skills'. I work at Oasis...they have a thing about looking 'very presentable' :rolleyes:
sneezyme
Rep:
?
Well I don't have to do anything strenuous - just have to smile and display 'excellent customer service skills'. I work at Oasis...they have a thing about looking 'very presentable' :rolleyes:

oooh they have some nice stuff there, you're lucky!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (702)
90.93%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (70)
9.07%

Watched Threads