Turn on thread page Beta

ouch! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    my side really hurts and so does my arm, it's the sort of pain you get when you've slept in an awkward position, but my side hurts a lot and i slept on my bed last night, nowhere new. does anyone know how i can ease the pain, or is there nothing i can do? thanks

ReputationRep:
    do the hokey-pokey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    do the hokey-pokey
    lol i wish-i can hardly bend down or move ot the side slightly w/out feeling the pain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    my side really hurts and so does my arm, it's the sort of pain you get when you've slept in an awkward position, but my side hurts a lot and i slept on my bed last night, nowhere new. does anyone know how i can ease the pain, or is there nothing i can do? thanks
    "Pins and needles" sort of pain? I'd say just lie down for half an hour in a position that is comfortable. Usually works for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurnOut)
    "Pins and needles" sort of pain? I'd say just lie down for half an hour in a position that is comfortable. Usually works for me.
    no not pins and needles sort of pain, but the osrt of pain you get when you've bumped into something or been punched! actually that's a great idea to get out of the housework thanks!

ReputationRep:
    no not pins and needles sort of pain, but the osrt of pain you get when you've bumped into something or been punched! actually that's a great idea to get out of the housework thanks!
    Oh, thats a tricky sort of pain to describe! Well anyways, you have fun now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    do the hokey-pokey
    http://www.itiswhatitis.co.uk/galler..._s_e&Tref=T232
    Hehe nice

ReputationRep:
    Is it your left side?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I get this in my lower back when I sleep wrong sometimes, now that really is painful..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    Is it your left side?
    no it's my right side, and also my right arm.

ReputationRep:
    no it's my right side, and also my right arm.
    That's lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Ahh, I get this in my lower back when I sleep wrong sometimes, now that really is painful..
    so what do you do about it? how long does it take for the pain to go away?

ReputationRep:
    Rub it better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    That's lucky
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    I wish I'd never woken up - as I'm suffering from a terrible hangover...has anyone got any quick cures? Have to be at work in a few hours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    That's lucky
    lol, i guess so, i am right-handed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I wish I'd never woken up - as I'm suffering from a terrible hangover...has anyone got any quick cures? Have to be at work in a few hours...
    i have to leave for work in half an hour too! and at work i have to help put the tables and chairs away at the end...uh-oh

ReputationRep:
    Drink lots of water, where'd you work btw?

ReputationRep:
    i have to leave for work in half an hour too! and at work i have to help put the tables and chairs away at the end...uh-oh
    Well I don't have to do anything strenuous - just have to smile and display 'excellent customer service skills'. I work at Oasis...they have a thing about looking 'very presentable' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't have to do anything strenuous - just have to smile and display 'excellent customer service skills'. I work at Oasis...they have a thing about looking 'very presentable' :rolleyes:

oooh they have some nice stuff there, you're lucky!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.