Why?
Could be a heart problem :eek:
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sneezyme)
oooh they have some nice stuff there, you're lucky!
Lucky? I can't wait until I find a great excuse so I don't have to work there anymore! I have to work with some very *****y people and don't know how I'm going to control my temper this afternoon
sneezyme
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Lucky? I can't wait until I find a great excuse so I don't have to work there anymore! I have to work with some very *****y people and don't know how I'm going to control my temper this afternoon

oh no...can't you use going to university as a good excuse? *****y people really spoil it don't they?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh no...can't you use going to university as a good excuse? *****y people really spoil it don't they?
That's my excuse just after getting my results on the 19th. I don't want a bad reference so I'm trying to find the right moment. I really don't have to work there now seeing as I still have my job tutoring a lovely little person. A few months ago I said I was scared of children now I don't mind them! Hope you feel better soon
sneezyme
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
That's my excuse just after getting my results on the 19th. I don't want a bad reference so I'm trying to find the right moment. I really don't have to work there now seeing as I still have my job tutoring a lovely little person. A few months ago I said I was scared of children now I don't mind them! Hope you feel better soon

thank you, and you too don't let *****y people spoil your day, remember, they're probably jealous of you!
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pzyko)
Could be a heart problem :eek:
If it was a heart problem I think it goes numb, not hurting
Pzyko
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
If it was a heart problem I think it goes numb, not hurting
Depends on the problem. Angina gives you stabbing pains down your left side.
lil-pink-stars
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
my side really hurts and so does my arm, it's the sort of pain you get when you've slept in an awkward position, but my side hurts a lot and i slept on my bed last night, nowhere new. does anyone know how i can ease the pain, or is there nothing i can do? thanks
I woke up one morning with an aching pain down my back, and thought I had just slept funny, however the pain persisted so I went to the doctor and he gave me Voltarol for muscular pain but a week later I was admitted to hospital with an advanced kidney infection :eek: I was in there for a week and it turned out that I had E.coli in my kidneys blergh!
I'd suggest gently exercise of your arm and maybe some OTC pain killers to take the edge off, but I'm not a doctor so it's just based on personal experience, although if I was a doctor I would hope I would test for kidney trouble if my patient had back pain! :mad:
sneezyme
Rep:
?
(Original post by lil-pink-stars)
I woke up one morning with an aching pain down my back, and thought I had just slept funny, however the pain persisted so I went to the doctor and he gave me Voltarol for muscular pain but a week later I was admitted to hospital with an advanced kidney infection :eek: I was in there for a week and it turned out that I had E.coli in my kidneys blergh!
I'd suggest gently exercise of your arm and maybe some OTC pain killers to take the edge off, but I'm not a doctor so it's just based on personal experience, although if I was a doctor I would hope I would test for kidney trouble if my patient had back pain! :mad:

:eek: i hope you're ok now, and thank you very much for the advice.
lil-pink-stars
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: i hope you're ok now, and thank you very much for the advice.
That's okies, I didn't know if it would be much help or not, but you may as well learn from my experience and thankoo yes I am fine and well and E.coli free!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads