I'm an Israeli soldier. AMA

Announcements

Posted in relationships because so not a direct link to my main account (even though many can probably guess who this is)
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Do you release those sexy pics intentionally to get thirsty American frat boys on side?

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (28.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Even I can guess :lol:

What do you think of conscription?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you on The Student Room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Posted in relationships because so not a direct link to my main account (even though many can probably guess who this is)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can you teach me Krav Maga?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a good goy or a shekelstein?

ReputationRep:
    isnt everyone over age of 16 a solider in israel?

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Palestine?

(Original post by Cumshot Caliph)
    Do you release those sexy pics intentionally to get thirsty American frat boys on side?
    No
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    What do you think of conscription?
    It is good for keeping the country safe and gives young people valuable life skills!

(Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Why are you on The Student Room?
    Long story, but I used to live in the UK and have an account I (still) used for academic stuff and debates

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Can you teach me Krav Maga?
    There's lots of internet guides, some by the IDF Maybe I can if I ever return to the UK

(Original post by Chakede)
    isnt everyone over age of 16 a solider in israel?
    18 is the age for conscription, but it only applies to non-orthodox Jews and certain Arab groups.

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Thoughts on Palestine?
    I have several Palestinian friends, there is no bad blood between us. As a group though, I much preferred them before Hamas came around

(Original post by Carthaginian)
    Are you a good goy or a shekelstein?
    I have no idea what a Shekelstein is?

ReputationRep:
    When did you last have diarrhea?

ReputationRep:
    NoIt is good for keeping the country safe and gives young people valuable life skills!

Long story, but I used to live in the UK and have an account I (still) used for academic stuff and debates

There's lots of internet guides, some by the IDF Maybe I can if I ever return to the UK

18 is the age for conscription, but it only applies to non-orthodox Jews and certain Arab groups.

I have several Palestinian friends, there is no bad blood between us. As a group though, I much preferred them before Hamas came around

I have no idea what a Shekelstein is?
    You do, but they're not telling you. You must be a happy merchant then, yes?

ReputationRep:
    All those 18 year olds in one place...what's the atmosphere like? Any tension? :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But seriously. How do you feel about the prospect of having to kill someone?

(Original post by UWS)
    When did you last have diarrhea?
    Many many many years ago

(Original post by Carthaginian)
    You do, but they're not telling you. You must be a happy merchant then, yes?
    Happy? yes
    Merchant? soldier

ReputationRep:
    Are you from Tel Aviv?

ReputationRep:
    Where do you plan to go on holiday after your service?

Also how can I get an Israeli gf, the hottest chick I ever met was in a hostel in Japan, she was a really cute IDF chick that could probably kill me in hand to hand combat though.

ReputationRep:
    x
    PM me if you ever do, for reals. I'd love to learn Krav Maga off a genuine Israeli soldier

ReputationRep:
    Not a question, but I wanna be you!!! (As in an Israeli soldier)

Which unit are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remiremi)
    Where do you plan to go on holiday after your service?

Also how can I get an Israeli gf, the hottest chick I ever met was in a hostel in Japan, she was a really cute IDF chick that could probably kill me in hand to hand combat though.
    Off topic but I've noticed a weird trend of guys being attracted to women they perceive as powerful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cumshot Caliph)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What social media "stories" do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.