Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    In a low mood due to various reasons. So anyone got anything funny or interesting that might cheer me up?
    Thanks
    https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearn...inting_for_15/

i found this kinda funny

ReputationRep:
    This too shall pass

but in the mean time this should help..

ReputationRep:
    You want cheering up? Just listen to all the lines by Sadness from Inside Out. On repeat.
    Actually, don't. That will give you sonic depression ( yes, I did mean "sonic". Related to sound, right?).
    Maybe just look up memes and puns on the internet. Although I must warn you to watch out for the gloomy ones. They're soda pressing. (There is actually one on that.)
    Ok, finished that? Next, begin your 2-hour meditation and study on the picture wherein the tenth doctor (from Doctor Who) is just standing there in the rain, looking gloomy.
    Have I cheered you up, yet? If not, just ask for more suggestions. You can contact me at [email protected]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually, no, this time for real - you are amazing, more amazing then you will ever realise. And you will get over whatever is bugging you rn. Have a great life!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Watch Modern Family it is pretty funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treblebee)
    You want cheering up? Just listen to all the lines by Sadness from Inside Out. On repeat.
    Actually, don't. That will give you sonic depression ( yes, I did mean "sonic". Related to sound, right?).
    Maybe just look up memes and puns on the internet. Although I must warn you to watch out for the gloomy ones. They're soda pressing. (There is actually one on that.)
    Ok, finished that? Next, begin your 2-hour meditation and study on the picture wherein the tenth doctor (from Doctor Who) is just standing there in the rain, looking gloomy.
    Have I cheered you up, yet? If not, just ask for more suggestions. You can contact me at [email protected]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually, no, this time for real - you are amazing, more amazing then you will ever realise. And you will get over whatever is bugging you rn. Have a great life!
    Am I amazing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Is it bad i have never even heard of Modern Family??
    Not at all, it's American. I recommend it to literally everyone, but I think I kind of overhype it to the point where nothing can ever meet the expectations. But it's pretty funny, lots of seasons though eps are only 20 mins long. A lot of deep stuff but also very quick. The first season or two are kind of slow though and kind of misrepresentative of the other episodes.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your funny rambling and good advice, its hard to believe that though..
    Hard to believe, I know. It always is. But hey, God still loves you and it is easy to get carried away by your own problems or flaws or whatever, but you're still snazzerful! And also, as you may discover if you keep a diary, things that rly mattered and felt life-changing 5 years ago, are now events which you may barely remember. It's true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Am I amazing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup, you rly, rly are

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.