Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am currently looking into universities for 2017/2018 entry and Coventry is one of the five that I will be applying for.
    Can any current/former students tell me about what they think of the uni, their course, the support they get from lecturers, and the uni and Coventry as a whole? Also if applicable how have you found the accommodation offered?
    I attended the open day today and thought the facilities were great and my course talk was interesting but as most students were home for the holidays, atmosphere wise I couldn't get a feel for the place as much as other open days I've been to. I also didn't get to explore as much of Coventry itself as much as I wanted to so would be great if you could give me an honest opinion of what it's like living in the area.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Would also be interested to find out more about the student union and support offered by careers services Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.