The Student Room Group

What's your idea of the perfect Uni Experience?

curious to wat ppl hav to say, i mean mines pretty standard, lots of funny memories/stories, sex, drinking etc. but also i hope to excel in my course and in the leave with a good idea of the next step.

so wat specific things are you hoping (or did u hope) for during ur yrs at uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Sums up a perfect uni life perfectly, don't you think? :u:

Spoiler

Zoey 101
Original post by mrlcacti
curious to wat ppl hav to say, i mean mines pretty standard, lots of funny memories/stories, sex, drinking etc. but also i hope to excel in my course and in the leave with a good idea of the next step.

so wat specific things are you hoping (or did u hope) for during ur yrs at uni?

Hello :smile:,

I think the perfect university experience is being at a university you are comfortable with, living somewhere you feel at home, have a fantastic Freshers week full of making new friends, taking plenty of pictures, making memories, having sex and drinking (if you do drink). At the same time having good decent nights out throughout your time there, the spontaneous are often the best. Also enjoying your course and really furthering your passion and taking something away from the experience.

:biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by JustGeorgeJ
Hello :smile:,

I think the perfect university experience is being at a university you are comfortable with, living somewhere you feel at home, have a fantastic Freshers week full of making new friends, taking plenty of pictures, making memories, having sex and drinking (if you do drink). At the same time having good decent nights out throughout your time there, the spontaneous are often the best. Also enjoying your course and really furthering your passion and taking something away from the experience.

:biggrin:

couldnt agree more, hav u started uni yet?
Feeling like your degree wasn't a waste of time, and having job opportunities/graduate schemes lined up.
couldnt agree more, hav u started uni yet?

Yes I have :smile: I'm about to start my Third Year in two weeks!
Original post by Kattah96
Zoey 101

10/10 for the reference. :moon:

Would be a very interesting uni experience :holmes:
Learning something that i can use in the REAL workplace.
Reply 9
Original post by tcameron
Feeling like your degree wasn't a waste of time, and having job opportunities/graduate schemes lined up.

ye but wat about actually during course? i suppose just feeling like ur progressing?

Original post by JustGeorgeJ
Yes I have :smile: I'm about to start my Third Year in two weeks!

sick, has the experience been like u hoped so far? good luck btw.

Original post by Cisco Kid

i would hope to learn multiple things i can use lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
ye but wat about actually during course? i suppose just feeling like ur progressing?

Good luck with that.
Reply 11
Good luck with that.

lol, well im studying animation so it'll be pretty easy to learn multiple things i can use as an animator. my point was more 'if ur experience was perfection' anyway.
lol, well im studying animation so it'll be pretty easy to learn multiple things i can use as an animator. my point was more 'if ur experience was perfection' anyway.

Will you be using the Adobe CC suite?

Yeah, it's been a fantastic experience so far - I'm sad that I only have a year left!

Why don't you do something like CompSci then lool
Reply 15
Will you be using the Adobe CC suite?

yes among other software.
Original post by TrojanH
Why don't you do something like CompSci then lool

Who me?
Drop out in second year with a multi-billion startup. What else?
Reply 19
Original post by LibertyMan
Drop out in second year with a multi-billion startup. What else?

if ur studying business. think id run it into the ground.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending