Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im trying to meet people from my course before i start uni . So pop up people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinebright)
    I've been trying to do the same since results day with little success lol
    im studying pharmacy at aston so i guess we might be in the same parts of the building at some point or taking some similar modules maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha samee i thought it would be nice to know atleast one person in ur course before hand. Still havent found anyone on my course but Yh we probably will share a few modules or lectures.. i know a few people doing pharmacy at aston. Send me a private message and we could talk

(Original post by ammarahkhalill)
    I've been trying to do the same since results day with little success lol
    im studying pharmacy at aston so i guess we might be in the same parts of the building at some point or taking some similar modules maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *pop*

You commuting or living in halls? I'm commuting.

ReputationRep:
    Glad you 'popped up' hahaha. Same im commuting too. I dont live too far away from aston anyway. About 20 or so minutes drive .
    Are you nervous to start uni or is it just me hahaha..

(Original post by Wotcher)
    *pop*

You commuting or living in halls? I'm commuting.

ReputationRep:
    Im a mature student, so a bit nervous but perhaps for different reasons. I'll be getting the train in.

ReputationRep:
    Hey im doing biomedical
    too .

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing biomedical science too! Has anyone had their freshers week timetable yet? I haven't had mine 😕

ReputationRep:
    Heyy Im doing biomed too, and same haven't got my timetable to and im commuting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meee?)
    Hey I'm doing biomedical science too! Has anyone had their freshers week timetable yet? I haven't had mine 😕
    Heyy😁😁. The freshers week timetable is on MAP. Just log in and click on the menu then click on student hompage. Scroll right to the bottom and there should be link saying freshers timetable or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anahhh)
    Heyy Im doing biomed too, and same haven't got my timetable to and im commuting.
    Heyyy😁😁. Ive got my timetable. I have sent a message in the thread saying how you can get yours. Hope its helpful.
    Where you commuting from. Do you live local

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.