Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Who played any one of these three games?

ReputationRep:
    I did and long since completed all three of them. :moon:

Chances are these three games have been discussed to death on here before but I still couldn't resist starting this discussion. :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBC Two)
    I did and long since completed all three of them. :moon:

Chances are these three games have been discussed to death on here before but I still couldn't resist starting this discussion. :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Spyro was one of the first ever games I played, along with crash bandicoot
    I think I only played the first one and i don't even think i completed it I was so young when i played them I don't even think I knew what i was doing half the time lol. It's a shame they ruined spyro with all those newer games

ReputationRep:
    Never played Spyro, unfortunately. Just because I had never owned a Playstation, don't to mention a playstation game. And no friends who played Spyro.*

ReputationRep:
    Loved 'em to bits!

ReputationRep:
    Spyro is amazing, I can't play them anymore though because the low frame rate makes me motion sick, really need a remastered so I can play it again

ReputationRep:
    They were my favourites as a kid! Spyro ruled. I desperately want to play them again

ReputationRep:
    I was born in 2000 so I never really got to play the old original Playstation games :\

ReputationRep:
    Only played the first one, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot were the first games I got on playstation. Good times

ReputationRep:
    https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon....SR228,320_.jpg

played spyro on gamecube when i was a kid, fanatastic game.

ReputationRep:
    haven't even played any of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    haven't even played any of them.
    And I thought I would be the only gamer who has not played the Spyro series. Ever thought about to play it?*

ReputationRep:
    I'm desperate for them to be remade on PS4. I'm hoping the confirmation of a Crash remake will eventually lead to Spyro being done too, as they rights to both are held by the same company.*

* Spyro the Dragon was the first console game I ever played. Gateway to Glimmer was the first game I ever 100% completed. As a kid, I even ran a Spyro fanclub in my primary school and wrote several fanfics that my teachers would let me read out. Year of the Dragon was my favourite of the three. I have them on PS3 (via PS Store) but I struggle to play them due to them now inducing nausea/headaches within 15 minutes whenever I try to play them.

ReputationRep:
    I did for long time

ReputationRep:
    I've also only played the first part and never got to complete it because my PS1 didn't have a memory card 😒. I was like 6 years old at the time and I still have no idea why I never got a new memory card

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.