Who played any one of these three games?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I did and long since completed all three of them. :moon:

Chances are these three games have been discussed to death on here before but I still couldn't resist starting this discussion. :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBC Two)
    I did and long since completed all three of them. :moon:

Chances are these three games have been discussed to death on here before but I still couldn't resist starting this discussion. :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Spyro was one of the first ever games I played, along with crash bandicoot
    I think I only played the first one and i don't even think i completed it I was so young when i played them I don't even think I knew what i was doing half the time lol. It's a shame they ruined spyro with all those newer games

ReputationRep:
    Never played Spyro, unfortunately. Just because I had never owned a Playstation, don't to mention a playstation game. And no friends who played Spyro.*

Loved 'em to bits!

ReputationRep:
    Spyro is amazing, I can't play them anymore though because the low frame rate makes me motion sick, really need a remastered so I can play it again

ReputationRep:
    They were my favourites as a kid! Spyro ruled. I desperately want to play them again

ReputationRep:
    I was born in 2000 so I never really got to play the old original Playstation games :\

ReputationRep:
    Only played the first one, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot were the first games I got on playstation. Good times

ReputationRep:
    https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon....SR228,320_.jpg

played spyro on gamecube when i was a kid, fanatastic game.

ReputationRep:
    haven't even played any of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    haven't even played any of them.
    And I thought I would be the only gamer who has not played the Spyro series. Ever thought about to play it?*

ReputationRep:
    I'm desperate for them to be remade on PS4. I'm hoping the confirmation of a Crash remake will eventually lead to Spyro being done too, as they rights to both are held by the same company.*

* Spyro the Dragon was the first console game I ever played. Gateway to Glimmer was the first game I ever 100% completed. As a kid, I even ran a Spyro fanclub in my primary school and wrote several fanfics that my teachers would let me read out. Year of the Dragon was my favourite of the three. I have them on PS3 (via PS Store) but I struggle to play them due to them now inducing nausea/headaches within 15 minutes whenever I try to play them.

ReputationRep:
    I did for long time

ReputationRep:
    I've also only played the first part and never got to complete it because my PS1 didn't have a memory card 😒. I was like 6 years old at the time and I still have no idea why I never got a new memory card

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.