Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Who do i sell a business Idea too Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im 15 years old and thought of a business idea that could save hundred or thousands of lives.
    Obviously i wont tell u what the idea is but its electronic if that helps but basically i cant make the item myself and think it could make alot of money so i want to sell the idea.
    Who could i pitch the idea to online?

ReputationRep:
    why would they make an item to save hundreds of thousands of lives when they can just make them pay life/health insurance and make more money along the way/ The market is not caring about the satisfactio n of the country just how much the business is worth and how much stakeholders is getting out of it

(Original post by Anthony.c/2001)
    Hi, im 15 years old and thought of a business idea that could save hundred or thousands of lives.
    Obviously i wont tell u what the idea is but its electronic if that helps but basically i cant make the item myself and think it could make alot of money so i want to sell the idea.

ReputationRep:
    Go on Dragon's Den

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 you have to be 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zainyyyyy)
    why would they make an item to save hundreds of thousands of lives when they can just make them pay life/health insurance and make more money along the way/ The market is not caring about the satisfactio n of the country just how much the business is worth and how much stakeholders is getting out of it
    this wouldn't save the lives of old people and people sitting around dieing of natural causes the people I would be reaching out to are adrenaline junkies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    this wouldn't save the lives of old people and people sitting around dieing of natural causes the people I would be reaching out to are adrenaline junkies

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why would you save them? they bring nothing to the economy yet cost the economy a lot...

ReputationRep:
    Dragons den

ReputationRep:
    why would you save them? they bring nothing to the economy yet cost the economy a lot...
    Its not really about that its just for me to make money llf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nobody. Ideas are worth nothing, everyone has ideas but not everyone acts on ideas.

ReputationRep:
    you are aware there are hundreds of business ideas floating around the internet which have real potential but no one wants to take the risk. you are 15 and you're going on the internet to ask people where to pitch. Please go bed

Its not really about that its just for me to make money llf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you are aware there are hundreds of business ideas floating around the internet which have real potential but no one wants to take the risk. you are 15 and you're going on the internet to ask people where to pitch. Please go bed
    I have the money to take the risk and would not hesitate to spend it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People will steal your idea unless you patent it, trust noone

ReputationRep:
    you have 10pound in your bank account. Also if you are willing to take the risk why are you going to tell other people it so they can have a share?
    I have the money to take the risk and would not hesitate to spend it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Make a kickstarter. Unless you're concerned no one will invest in it in which case it isn't a very good idea is it?

ReputationRep:
    Ideas are worthless, execution is worth billions.

ReputationRep:
    Best I can do is £1.50

ReputationRep:

Right pm me I'll make you an offer :wink:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trihawk7)
    Ideas are worthless, execution is worth billions.
    Anthony.c/2001 this is the truth
    I am a businessman (luxury asset resale) and I come up with an idea every week so about 160 in all but do you want to know how many I took beyond that stage
    Spoiler:
    Show
    6, yep that's all but I am looking at number 6 and 7. six is just business but seven is an invention that looks very difficult to build functionally but will change the industry entirely

ReputationRep:
    you can't just sell and idea. you have to get started, make something of value and then look at selling. you have absolutely not leverage with just an idea.. especially if you won't tell anyone about it.

I'm just about to launch an app called OneADay (you can download on ios and android already). I had the idea and just had to go for it! It'll be worth it

ReputationRep:
    I'll give you a penny for 99% of your business

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources
How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.