Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Victoria Hall - Changing rent payment date?

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm going to be staying at Victoria and have chosen to pay in termly installments. I chose this option because I thought it would mean they would take out my rent at the beginning of each term and I wouldn't have to worry about it for the remainder of the term. However, my first payment date is in late October and despite doing a lot of budgeting planning for my termly outgoings I'd rather it be as early in the term as possible. Does anyone know if I can request to do this?

Thanks in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessielea)
    Hi,

I'm going to be staying at Victoria and have chosen to pay in termly installments. I chose this option because I thought it would mean they would take out my rent at the beginning of each term and I wouldn't have to worry about it for the remainder of the term. However, my first payment date is in late October and despite doing a lot of budgeting planning for my termly outgoings I'd rather it be as early in the term as possible. Does anyone know if I can request to do this?

Thanks in advance!!
    Hi,

If you contact our Finance Service Centre team, they will be able to advise you as to whether you can bring your payment date forward. Their contact details are as follows:
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +44 (0)161 247 1852
    I hope this helps

Best wishes

Rebecca
    Student Recruitment Assistant

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.