Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I recently began sixth form, this new girl randomly popped up to me on instagram and we got to know each other. She's in 2 of my classes out of the 3. Also keep in mind I'm in a relationship. This girl has been getting too close i think recently, but such as; she;ll look at me directly in the eyes and just keep looking, pretending to hit me for a joke but just another way for her to touch me and also always texts me where i am so she can come find me to sit next to me. My girlfriend has recently found out about this ps 'only that she talks to me' and she's really pissed about it as she has also heard rumours of her talking about me all the time. I don't like this new girl in any wrong way, but i want to distance myself from her without sounding rude or creating arguments, any suggestions?

(Original post by zerin19999)
    I recently began sixth form, this new girl randomly popped up to me on instagram and we got to know each other. She's in 2 of my classes out of the 3. Also keep in mind I'm in a relationship. This girl has been getting too close i think recently, but such as; she;ll look at me directly in the eyes and just keep looking, pretending to hit me for a joke but just another way for her to touch me and also always texts me where i am so she can come find me to sit next to me. My girlfriend has recently found out about this ps 'only that she talks to me' and she's really pissed about it as she has also heard rumours of her talking about me all the time. I don't like this new girl in any wrong way, but i want to distance myself from her without sounding rude or creating arguments, any suggestions?
    You're not obligated to reply to her. Saying that, you're also not obligated to be hovered around on. She needs to see you with your girlfriend together so she gets the hint, seeing how desperate she seems so.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You're not obligated to reply to her. Saying that, you're also not obligated to be hovered around on. She needs to see you with your girlfriend together so she gets the hint, seeing how desperate she seems so.
    Already has seen me with her multiple of times but doesn't seem to get the hint and I'm a nice guy, therefore I can't just tell her to **** off

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.