The Student Room Group

If a girl wore dungarees on a first date?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
We're walking around loads though then going for drinks idk if that's appropriate for the walking part, it's not like I'm going to a fancy restaurant

Jeans, nice top/blouse, comfy boots.
**** it just wear them. If you like them and they're part of your regular wardrobe then deciding to wear something you normally wouldn't to impress someone just seems kind of pointless in my opinion.
You know what you guys I'm not looking to marry this guy, I'm literally treating this date as an outing with a friend I'm not expecting anything to come with it. F it I'm wearing my dungarees, they make me happy. Idgaf if I look like a hillbilly or a child
LISTEN TO ME WEAR DUNGAREES THEY ARE THE CUTEST THING, AND GUYS DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT YOUR WEARING AND HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
(a guy)
Wear them. Dungarees are super cute. I would date you.
I'm wearing dungarees right now lol

I think they're super cute and there's nothing more attractive in my opinion than someone who is confident, so you could wear the prettiest outfit in the world but if you don't feel comfy/confident in it then it just wont work. Wear what makes you comfy and happy!

Since you said it's just a casual date and you're going to be doing lots of walking anyway then I would definitely go for something more comfy (Might look weird if you wore a dress or skirt for a long walk)
U should wear what u want because u r there to get to know each other and if he is that shallow that he would judge u based on ur looks then he is definitely not the right person for u

Posted from TSR Mobile
well me and him aren't a thing anymore and won't be a thing in the future anymore so lol for me ha ha :frown:
What were you wearing when he decided you were worth asking out?
Original post by Camilli
What were you wearing when he decided you were worth asking out?

It was online :/
Original post by W. A. Mozart
I guess he wasn't a fan of the dungarees then?

I didn't even wear dungarees :/ I ended up wearing skirts and tights and top. I just did something stupid after and freaked out and ended things. Stupid stupid me
Ah, well. *The right girls will look fine in overalls, especially for a casual first date. It's not like you're going to opening night at the opera.
Reply 92
I didn't even wear dungarees :/ I ended up wearing skirts and tights and top. I just did something stupid after and freaked out and ended things. Stupid stupid me

Sound like my kinda girl:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Sound like my kinda girl:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He wasn’t the one for you. One guy in billions on the earth. Don’t sweat it
Reply 94
He wasn’t the one for you. One guy in billions on the earth. Don’t sweat it

4 year old thread :tongue:
Original post by Darya.
4 year old thread :tongue: