Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've been with this guy for about 2 years known him for 3. We were good at the beginning, however, I lost all my friends, literally. He didn't like any of them. He would control me on where I went and who i would go out with. Last year, October, he turned around and told me he didn't want to be with me anymore due to his exams . He also said he doesn't want to be in a relationship no more. So it was for different reasons. I tried my very best in keeping him with me still but it didn't really work so when I finally was happy to let go of him he came back and said no . He didn't want me spending New Years with my uni friends; he wanted me to come with him to the hotel with HIS friends which at first he said he never planned, but at that night he said ' I did sups. I lied to you'. I still went along with it all tho. My friends now claim he's only back and forth for sex and wants to control your life in who u see. Ever since October we have not go back together, as much as he's recently been saying he wants me back i can't do it again. So last week I got back from 1 week holiday from Spain, and he wanted to see me . He came over, I didn't touch him, I didn't say anything and he had a hard on right next to me. Which I can never understand but yeah.. So we did eventually do it. Then the next day he didn't seem really interested in seeing me. But I was like no we've made a plan to go out so let's do it . So we went out for coffee . He told me he loved me and I told him I loved him. Etc etc . We had a good time according to him . He takes me home tells me hell message me in the evening cause he needs to be at his cousins.

So following from that, I didn't hear from him. At all. I called him I sent him messages I got no reply. I waited till the next morning I still got nothing. My cousin told me he was at the girls house for a sleepover and went bowling with them. And I was completely shocked. He lied to me again. I still heard nothing from him till 9.45pm. And that was a snapcjat of him being in a club saying ' no girls ' . And I messaged him saying how can u not speak to me for a whole day. I've been so worried you've done the same thing to me as last year. His reply to that was ' I don't know. I'm not feeling myself. Everything is **** in my life ' and I said okay so if ur not happy y u at a party ?? Why did u go to the girls house yday ( he still never mentioned anything about this but I couldn't help mentioning it to him) he said ' to escape from life' literally I was like what the fckkkk. Like how can u do this again?? I keep falling for this ass and it hurts me so much. He's disrespected my family, and me. And I still run back to him . Everyone asks ' what HOLD does this man have on you'. And I just don't know ! Can someone give me some advice . The thing is he always comes back; like I've always said don't ever come back and he's like don't worry I won't. And this time he said it again . Will he come back?? How do I stop loving him? Please help. Every mistake he made he blamed me for it.

ReputationRep:
    He's a scumbag. See him off. All the time he comes back to you after using you, you could be with someone who really respects and loves you. You don't love him - you are just used to him and he can only have a hold on you if you let him.

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of him and keep your friends/family in the loop so they can help keep you safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Get rid of him and keep your friends/family in the loop so they can help keep you safe.
    Thank you for taking the time out to reply. Your right x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seamus123)
    He's a scumbag. See him off. All the time he comes back to you after using you, you could be with someone who really respects and loves you. You don't love him - you are just used to him and he can only have a hold on you if you let him.
    Thank you. X

ReputationRep:
    Don't let anyone but yourself control your life like that. Drop him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.