Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think this new director will be big soon? watch

ReputationRep:
    hey, i thought i would share some pieces of work from a local director in my town. Since my hometown is so small, i know everyone in the films. I like to know what you guys think after you watch them. They are pretty good videos, shows a little bit of my town in it, and my friends.

now, all these movies are pretty graphic, like, disturbing, thats the point of them, to make a impact. i suggest you dont watch "new tape" is more disturbing than cool, but watch "jet", its neat.

http://www.smiley-films.com/

now, to find the movies go to short cinema, there are movies there, if you want to watch his biggest hit, it is called "CHOICE". this movies is the most graphic, but you have to download it to your computer to watch it. Its a hour long but trust me you wont be disapointed, you will be shocked to hell.

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    no person bothered to look, to bad

ReputationRep:
    ill b chcking it out ... just downloading the one u recommended ... will get back to u ..

ReputationRep:
    i watched jet .... im no director ... and its a hell of a lot better than i could ever do ... but the script sucks .... y would the fite jus outside the store they robbed ? .. and y would he want to help the guy who just wanted to kill him ... wonky

ReputationRep:
    well jet was his first movie, try cheacking out choice, you will be shocked, its one scary movie, and its script is a bit better.

He also won a lot of awards for "Choice" after the movie, he was contacted by some person in hollywood, and now he makes music videos. He has great potential.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    well jet was his first movie, try cheacking out choice, you will be shocked, its one scary movie, and its script is a bit better.

He also won a lot of awards for "Choice" after the movie, he was contacted by some person in hollywood, and now he makes music videos. He has great potential.
    will chck tht one out then

ReputationRep:
    Who's he directed videos for?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2004
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.