Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm going to be coming from London to do my masters at the ICMA centre and was wondering if anyone here has stayed in any of the private halls around Reading? Specifically: Saxon court, Kendrick Hall/Crown House, Central Studios, Queens court or Fawley bridge. If so how were these places in terms of people/facilities/noise/temperature etc? Would greatly appreciate any info you may have.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bschool16)
    Hi guys, I'm going to be coming from London to do my masters at the ICMA centre and was wondering if anyone here has stayed in any of the private halls around Reading? Specifically: Saxon court, Kendrick Hall/Crown House, Central Studios, Queens court or Fawley bridge. If so how were these places in terms of people/facilities/noise/temperature etc? Would greatly appreciate any info you may have.

Thanks!
    Hello!
    I'm now currently looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement in Central Studios. I was living here last year and I can honestly say that it is the best student accommodation in Reading. Unfortunately this year I have to move out from this accommodation as now I'm living with my boyfriend.
    So the contract is for 44 weeks started from 17th of September. Price is 220 per week

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.