Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what the signal is like for Three on campus and around Winchester? Looking to buy a new phone contract. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I would pop to down to network shop such as 02, Three, and Orange and enquire about the network coverage, ask them to do as search on their computer if you give them the postal code and then make a decision that way.
    Or you could simply have a search online for signal coverage. I'm sure you can on their website
    Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay! Didn't know I could do that! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope it works out for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The signal on campus can be abysmal for all providers particularly in some of the halls. However on the rest of the campus and in town they seem fine not sure what's best though,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.