Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've completed all the other steps (there's 10 in total) but i'm completely stuck on the last step which is the payment of tuition fees. I'm taking out a loan from student finance so i clicked on student finance/nhs.
    Name:  reg.PNG
Views: 136
Size:  28.7 KB
    However once i've clicked on it, it comes up with this message:
    his information is for students who are expecting a tuition fee loan from the Student Loans Company.

If you are in receipt of confirmation of your sponsorship please email a copy [email protected] or bring your letter to the registration venue during the September registration period. If you email your letter please allow five working days for this to appear on your account.

If you are not yet in receipt of your paperwork the University of Manchester has agreed to a special arrangement which will allow you to complete your registration. By clicking on the 'Setup Instalment Plan' button below you will be taken through the process to set up a Direct Debit for the full tuition fees, which will be due in January.

If you receive confirmation of your tuition fee loan outside of the September registration period you will need to email a copy to [email protected] or bring a copy to the Student Services Centre (campus map reference 57). This will cancel your Direct Debit however please also cancel it yourself with the bank. Please DO NOT cancel the Direct Debit prior to sending us your paperwork, if the Direct Debit is cancelled then the full tuition fee will become due immediately. and then there's an option to 'set up an instalment plan'. I have no idea on what any of this means. Should i do what it says in the first paragraph, if so what the heck is a sponsorship letter???????
    pls help idk what i'm doing

ReputationRep:
    :bump:

ReputationRep:
    From what I gathered, you need send the confirmation letter that you have received from Student Finance England to the provided email address (i.e. UoM), alternatively you can bring it in once you are there. You will be able to complete the registration afterwards - it will update your Student system. You should really read the Get Ready Guide (https://issuu.com/universitymanchest...international_ - page 6 for "paying your fees").

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skalnikm)
    From what I gathered, you need send the confirmation letter that you have received from Student Finance England to the provided email address (i.e. UoM), alternatively you can bring it in once you are there. You will be able to complete the registration afterwards - it will update your Student system. You should really read the Get Ready Guide (https://issuu.com/universitymanchest...international_ - page 6 for "paying your fees".
    Ok thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.