Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Before I come to Keele on the 24th I've been looking around and a lot of sites have advised bringing fancy dress costumes for nights out. Should I buy some now before or wait and figure it out after? And if there are any people who are already at Keele have you had any fancy dress nights?

ReputationRep:
    https://keelesu.com/pageassets/whats...2016-01-01.jpg freshers week for Keele is shown on here. And it shows what days are fancy dress

(Original post by KateClarke)
    Hi,

Before I come to Keele on the 24th I've been looking around and a lot of sites have advised bringing fancy dress costumes for nights out. Should I buy some now before or wait and figure it out after? And if there are any people who are already at Keele have you had any fancy dress nights?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateClarke)
    Hi,Before I come to Keele on the 24th I've been looking around and a lot of sites have advised bringing fancy dress costumes for nights out. Should I buy some now before or wait and figure it out after? And if there are any people who are already at Keele have you had any fancy dress nights?
    I'd just wait! Halloween is the only night of the year where pretty much everyone makes the effort for fancy dress and of course societies very often do fancy dress for their socials. If you already have some fancy dress then take it with you, otherwise just buy it when an occasion pops up!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.