The Student Room Group

Flatmate problems

I'm an ex-student and I rent a five bedroomed house sharing with four other people who work full-time. I work two jobs sometimes full time which involves me getting up to get into work at 8am and not coming home until 2pm sometimes then I have to go straight back out to my other job at 4pm not getting back to my house until 1am in the morning. As a result I'm rarely in and sometimes I have to leave some recycling on the kitchen side or take someone's washing out of the dryer to put some of my washing in (not mid-cycle when it's finished) I always take their washing out and put it in the dryer for an hour or so but my flatmate has texted me complaining I take his washing out and it smells? I can't do my washing at night because I would wake everyone up and I only have 2 hours sometimes to do it. What should I do about this?
Would it be worth agreeing on designated days for each of you to do your laundry so nobody has to take anyone else's out?
Reply 2
Original post by lledrith
Would it be worth agreeing on designated days for each of you to do your laundry so nobody has to take anyone else's out?

They don't really seem up for it. No matter, the situation has been somewhat resolved

Quick Reply