Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lovvve long hair on guys <3

Eeek, someone posted a piture of Saywer....I thought I was over him

ReputationRep:
    I much prefer long hair on males [and by long I mean past chin length], it's more attractive to me.

ReputationRep:
    Sawyer is yummy

I love the hair length that ashton kutcher has

Anymore than that i would consider too long for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    Well I ahve mid legnth but to prove apoint long hair can work...

Josh Holloway aka James "Sawyer" Ford

ReputationRep:
    "never date anyone with longer hair than you" my mum said that to me as well. I guess thats where i get my views on it.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, seems like alot of people on here don't like guys with long hair :P I've been growing mine for a year and a half now and I keep good care of it. Pictures in my profile if you wanna look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikernes)
    As a male with near-waist length hair I don't understand many people's disapproval of long hair on men. I'm not talking about in a sexual way as you're attracted to what you're attracted to, nor the petty comments like 'get yar 'air cut ya mosha', but those who believe long hair on a man is almost akin to a sex change. At my old job I regularly put up with a middle aged woman who kept pestering me to cut my hair because, in her words, 'you've got such a lovely face, and you're a lovely boy, but why do you have to ruin it all by making yourself a girl, it's just not natural'. Quite how she came to the conclusion that growing hair isn't natural I'll never know, but this attitude is the most annoying to me.
    I've only heard that from young male BNP followers. If she says it again (though this is extremely unlikely to happen as you're no longer colleagues) just say that other things are not considered natural which she may have done. I used to have shaven hair but never liked it. Some people can't imagine me with very short hair because they haven't seen me in person with short hair I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jsk)
    Who likes boys with long hair?
    *waves madly* I love long hair on boys. Well... not like waist length, but I love shoulder length

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend hate the hairdressers so he grows his hair

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of growing my hair ... But not properly long, like shoulder length!

Like that, just because I like to change my hair a lot

ReputationRep:
    Long/medium hair is just <3 nothing past the shoulders though and it has to be clean.
    Surfer/skater guys ..always a winner ^_^

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend had long hair..dark brown shoulder length..I didn't mind it at the time, as he never let it get greasy or anything. Looking feminine was never a prblem with him as he has quite a bit of facial hair.

He cut his hair a while back..kind of surfer looking as it still covered his ears and was slightly wavy. I like it a lot like that, better than long!

Thing is it's grown quite a bit again now..I'm trying to get him to cut it again but I'm not sure if he will..

ReputationRep:
    Generally I don't like it, however, the guy I used to muchly like had long-ish, shaggy hair (a bit like Gilly out of Hollyoaks' hair, but thicker and a bit longer) and he looked fab Now he has short hair he looks about 12. It all depends on what suits the person - but in general, I don't like it too long or too short.

ReputationRep:
    Do i look bad with the longish hair i have ? (pic on profile)

ReputationRep:
    Nah it suits you.

ReputationRep:
    I've had long hair for about a year now. Trouble is it is kinda wavy and as such i often have a frizz problem that is very difficult to tame. I think on a good day my hair can have just the right amount of scruffyness to look good, but the majority of the time it looks a little too weird. I think I'm gonna have it cut and have short/medium hair for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Mid-length hair is good! nothing past shoulder length, surfer/skater boy stylee ftw

I love sawyer and his hair :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.