Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi my school might be getting a new school uniform and I'm quite happy about it the uniform we have at the minute is horrible I Hate having to wear ties and Blazers. My school listened to us on the school council and over 80% of the students including me voted to have a new more practical uniform than keep the current one. What's people's opinion ?
    Current uniform
    School blazer
    School tie
    School shirt
    School trousers
    School shoes no trainers pumps boots or heels (everyone ether wears plain black pumps or Convorse)

New uniform
    School sweatshirt
    School polo shirt
    School trousers
    School shoes or plain black canvas pumps as alternative no trainers boots or heels

ReputationRep:
    There would be a school hoodie as part of the new uniform aswell
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)

ReputationRep:
    The pe kit will stay the same

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.