Pass IGCSE Physics Exam with only study guide

Watch
apprentice12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Considering sitting the IGCSE Physics Exam. Not sure if I should purchase the distance learning Course or to just purchase the recommended IGCSE Physics Study Guide (see link below) and read it cover to cover.

Can you pass the exam with only the study guide?

Book https://wordery.com/edexcel-international-gcse-physics-student-book-with-activebook-cd-penny-johnson-9780435966904?currency=GBP&gtrck=ckRUTXpRMzdVWUF2bDlSdUQvQ054dUdFcEFRd1VyV3hVbEFkU1VPRU1FVmVFdWxvT2QrM2Y5N0F1UG9zN3NTZWpjcWo2OVlOaFBmNVFHUzM3emtlWWc9PQ&gclid=CLbsqeLuh88CFXUz0wodl6sA2w
Fnt1klo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got an A in my core science by just revising from my Revision guide.So you can!
apprentice12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can I have the Title (link will be helpful) of this Revision Guide?

I'm not sure if I should do Science or Physics. I'm leaning toward Physics as I'm considering doing the A Level.

Any particular reason why people opt for Science as opposed to the specific subject?
Fnt1klo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It all depends on the centre(school) some school do seperate sciences,some do core,Additional and further.Also some school give you the option of both.In our school we do Core , additional and further.Considering that you want to take physics to A level,I recommend you do physics and try to find a good revision guide.And you can totally pass or even achieve A/A* with only revision guide or study guide.

As I had a different exam board(which is OCR),I was using Lonsdale revision guides I found them very helpful.

You may want to look up Lonsdale IGCSE Edexcel Physics Revison guides.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
27.06%
England (102)
33.66%
Belgium (26)
8.58%
Germany (37)
12.21%
Spain (5)
1.65%