Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I slept about 18 hours and had a BUNCH of dreams and I kept waking up and going back to sleep cause I'm an idiot. Anyway the last dream was I looked over to my right and saw about 7 kittens and they were either dead or hurt because I'd been squashing them and laying on top of them whilst I was sleeping. They were all black and I picked one up and it moved a little bit then stayed still. It was really sad and it woke me the f*** up at 6:30pm finally.

ReputationRep:
    That's a little creepy

(Original post by bluemadhatter)
    So I slept about 18 hours and had a BUNCH of dreams and I kept waking up and going back to sleep cause I'm an idiot. Anyway the last dream was I looked over to my right and saw about 7 kittens and they were either dead or hurt because I'd been squashing them and laying on top of them. They were all black and I picked one up and it moved a little bit then stayed still. It was really sad and it woke me the f*** up at 6:30pm finally.
    Guilt?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    It means you don't like cats
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    you a witch
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I just dreamt that I was a dolphin and jumping over this shark that was chasing me. I then somehow turned into a human and got to land, where the sea was surrounded by a glass wall and the shark was banging against the glass and trying to break it. It eventually did and it turned out that there was someone I knew from secondary school controlling it, and the people around took it and down and we all stepped into a transportation device afterwards to go to another planet.

...sometimes dreams are strange for no particular reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Guilt?
    About what? I havent done anything wrong...

(Original post by UWS)
    It means you don't like cats
    But I do like them

ReputationRep:
    7 kittens died/hurt= only 2 lives left

ReputationRep:
    So I slept about 18 hours and had a BUNCH of dreams and I kept waking up and going back to sleep cause I'm an idiot. Anyway the last dream was I looked over to my right and saw about 7 kittens and they were either dead or hurt because I'd been squashing them and laying on top of them whilst I was sleeping. They were all black and I picked one up and it moved a little bit then stayed still. It was really sad and it woke me the f*** up at 6:30pm finally.
    i dont believe you, you posted at 6pm.

ReputationRep:
    Cool story

About what? I havent done anything wrong...
    :dontknow:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Did you buy a kitten stomper?

ReputationRep:
    Guilty over destroying innocence?

ReputationRep:
    Um, idk, maybe there are things (or ppl) in yur life who you are hurting, unwillingly and unaware...? I rly have abs no idea, tbh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Light Venom)
    i dont believe you, you posted at 6pm.
    its 7:36 and I posted 22 minutes ago

ReputationRep:
    some weird ass dream

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream I was sitting in my car when a friend of mine suddenly got in the passenger seat and , panicking, shouted at me to drive. Turns out he was running from this giant grasshopper that was pissed at him for doing cannabis during the grasshoppers yoga class.

ReputationRep:
    Black= your mood
    The cats were either dead or hurt so maybe you feel like your life is in a stationary position right now, or you're just drifting
    You picked the cat up, it moved a little then stayed still: someone or something has come into your life and is trying to move you forward but you're still remaining stationary and not moving forward with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Black= your mood
    The cats were either dead or hurt so maybe you feel like your life is in a stationary position right now, or you're just drifting
    You picked the cat up, it moved a little then stayed still: someone or something has come into your life and is trying to move you forward but you're still remaining stationary and not moving forward with them
    I do feel like I'm stationary/drifting atm but that's only for a couple more weeks until I start my new job

Everything else I feel is false.

ReputationRep:
    I do feel like I'm stationary/drifting atm but that's only for a couple more weeks until I start my new job

Everything else I feel is false.
    Nature works in spooky and mysterious ways

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.