Female instructors Watch

x_muso_x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
they're certainly less pervy in my experience...
Spannerism
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
When I think of what I've heard of female instructors I only get one image:
A 35/40 year old blonde in the passenger seat saying 'I don't understand why you're not doing it...'

Whereas my instructor would just be like 'Well the problem is this...'

You get some really good ones but you really just want a good analyst
Hotspur Warrior
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I started with a male instructor, and he was the rudest, most impatient, most ignorant man I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. After he died (wasn't me, honest!) I went with a female driving instructor who had taught most of my English Language class. She was superb. Patient, friendly, understanding, and full of tips. I learnt more with her in six weeks than I did with the bloke. With him he basically told me to drive until I was good, and obviously I was getting nowhere. So after eight months, I still wasn't ready. With her, I had passed my test after six weeks.

I'd guess that on the whole female instructors are better, because I find females to be nicer people in general. And they certainly aren't as bad at driving as the stereotype would suggest!
fblade
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Whether its a male/female instructor, I would have a 'meaner' / stricter teacher, likeliness is you wont make a mistake again b/c you wouldn't want to get told off:p:.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.2%
Leave (425)
20.8%

Watched Threads