Turn on thread page Beta

The Rose Thread!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    you mean something like this?
    yup good stuff... you could use the quote tag too; to make it look more professional...
    and http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....&postcount=154... it wasnt rose in bloom...
    (quote=roseonthegrave)the new dark rose age begins(/quote)
    except use these square [ brackets instead ]
    EDIT: actually it probably looks better as you have done it... without the quote box... but you need to change the quoter and make the exact quote into:
    the new dark rose age begins
    and maybe make it italic by using [i)the new dark rose age begins[/i) except all square brackets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    yup good stuff... you could use the quote tag too; to make it look more professional...
    and http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....&postcount=154... it wasnt rose in bloom...
    (quote=roseonthegrave)the new dark rose age begins(/quote)
    except use these square [ brackets instead ]
    EDIT: actually it probably looks better as you have done it... without the quote box... but you need to change the quoter and make the exact quote into:
    the new dark rose age begins
    and maybe make it italic by using [i)the new dark rose age begins[/i) except all square brackets
    better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    better?
    yup good stuff. though i think you could have left the "s there

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, u don't have to read all the previous posts on this thread!...

I always bring it up when I am logged on for abit so that I can say HI to my fellow ukl members...
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!...How are u all today?!!

(I have a few things that I am going to start on my thread....so stick around..I am in the mood for some great fun!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Don't worry, u don't have to read all the previous posts on this thread!...

I always bring it up when I am logged on for abit so that I can say HI to my fellow ukl members...
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!...How are u all today?!!

(I have a few things that I am going to start on my thread....so stick around..I am in the mood for some great fun!)
    Greetings fair lady of the rose, how do you fair this fine night?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Rose! I'm so bored, I'm glad you brought this thread up again I like the avatar by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Greetings to u too my knight in shining armour!...I am very well..itching to have some fun!!!.....Make me laugh and smile and I shall be worthwhile!!

ReputationRep:
    alternatively

grant thee thy morrow most beautious of maidens, how fairest thee anon our star-kissed noon-tide?

edit: sorry to butt in

ReputationRep:
    Greetings to u too my knight in shining armour!...I am very well..itching to have some fun!!!.....Make me laugh and smile and I shall be worthwhile!!
    Very well, I shall show you an image of my youth.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Hey Rose! I'm so bored, I'm glad you brought this thread up again I like the avatar by the way.
    Yup..I was getting bored so decided to bring this thread up.....hopefully it will bring us both and many more lots of hours of unlimited fun!!!

Thanx..I was surprised to find it..(bet it was made specially for me)...
    Ah I just LOVE roses!!!!...

How are u pikaboo?

ReputationRep:
    Very well, I shall show you an image of my youth.
    Awww..so sweet!...U were a cute kid!...(u have changed a lot but there is still some resemblence.....)

Edit: u r still cute

ReputationRep:
    Awww..so sweet!...U were a cute kid!...(u have changed a lot but there is still some resemblence.....)

Edit: u r still cute
    Oh well, I shall just accept the compliment.

ReputationRep:
    Yup..I was getting bored so decided to bring this thread up.....hopefully it will bring us both and many more lots of hours of unlimited fun!!!

Thanx..I was surprised to find it..(bet it was made specially for me)...
    Ah I just LOVE roses!!!!...

How are u pikaboo?
    Heh, if we're gonna have fun we need certain apparatus. *pushes Pikachu and pokeballs into thread* they'll keep Mirry amused anyway

You should cast a spell over the rose bush in our garden...it's wilting at a frightening rate, maw. I've still got to name it - all the other plants are named after members of Queen

I'm alright...going to the seaside tomorrow, yay. Oh I do like to be beside the seaside etc. *gets into Queen mode again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ģΰllωﺃиפֿ)
    alternatively

grant thee thy morrow most beautious of maidens, how fairest thee anon our star-kissed noon-tide?

edit: sorry to butt in
    Wow...u ppl sure know how to flatter a young woman!!!.....I feel so special!

(Do u guys read shakespeare alot by ay chance?)

No worries abt butting in, I am sure our friend wiwarin mir doesn't mind and I welcome u on my thread!

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, I shall just accept the compliment.
    *worries*..hope I didn't offend u or anything!

ReputationRep:

No worries abt butting in, I am sure our friend wiwarin mir doesn't mind and I welcome u on my thread!
    thank you! no i hate shakespear. but i have a poetic flair i feel give me a subject to compose a wooer on and i shall strive to do my best

ReputationRep:

I read not shakespeare, rather I am using tolkeinesque language. I wish I was as elloquent as fingolfin or luthian, but alas it is not so, so I must praise you, jewel of the rosehrim, in my unlovely words.

ReputationRep:
    *worries*..hope I didn't offend u or anything!
    you offended me not fair lady, I am just unused to hearing such praise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ģΰllωﺃиפֿ)
    give me a subject to compose a wooer on and i shall strive to do my best
    How about Queen? *swoons*

ReputationRep:

You should cast a spell over the rose bush in our garden...it's wilting at a frightening rate, maw. I've still got to name it - all the other plants are named after members of Queen
    Sure..
    *Rose in Bloom says: Grow oh lovely flower, remember u are the Queen of all the flowers!*...there, spell casted!

I suggest u name that bush after me!...(ROSE IN BLOOM!!!!)...(jk)

I'm alright...going to the seaside tomorrow, yay. Oh I do like to be beside the seaside etc. *gets into Queen mode again*
    Oh lucky u...now u can get a lovely tan!...
    Whats ur queen mode?..how do u act in this mode?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.