The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wiwarin_mir
No my lady, you must not go, such a thing would cause my heart to be cloven in two. I desire your staying more than the silmarils.

Then make Ben stay!!!!....
(touched by ur words...I'll stay for u....)
tis_me_lord
It's not the dose of red, it's the comment, i'm sick of being considered a spammer - i'll leave you all be.

I do not think you a spammer and you should ignore your first month here, as you are settling in, mine was the same. Many people thought me strange and disliked me at first, however now I am liked more.
wiwarin_mir
I do not think you a spammer and you should ignore your first month here, as you are settling in, mine was the same. Many people thought me strange and disliked me at first, however now I am liked more.

I don't want to be the new Bono though, i've never made a post with just "lol" or just an emotion, i always try and make them respectable at least, and if old members are going to call me a spammer anyway then i shall go and find a social life.
tis_me_lord
It's not the dose of red, it's the comment, i'm sick of being considered a spammer - i'll leave you all be.

Well, soem really unconsiderate and bad ppl think that...
In my opnion u r anthing but a spammer!!....ur posts are full of the classic humour and the great wit!.....Ignore evryone and listen to us ur friends!..

(btw, why r u so down my friend?...thats not like u!)
tis_me_lord
I don't want to be the new Bono though, i've never made a post with just "lol" or just an emotion, i always try and make them respectable at least, and if old members are going to call me a spammer anyway then i shall go and find a social life.

As I said, I am not calling you a spammer, I find you an intelligent member who makes a really differance. Granted, your post progression rivals pigs, but that is irrelivent, pig is never called a spammer.
tis_me_lord

If anyone should be a spammer, then thats got to be me!!!

You really do have the most respectable posts and come on...u can't find a better life than here on ukl!
wiwarin_mir
As I said, I am not calling you a spammer, I find you an intelligent member who makes a really differance. Granted, your post progression rivals pigs, but that is irrelivent, pig is never called a spammer.

But i am, that's what i'm complaining about....
tis_me_lord
I'll miss you daddy, i'll hear about you still, we can leave eachother messages via Helenia. :tongue:

No, don't contact me again, my job is done. You're Helenia's responsibility now. I'll just pass on the same advice my father gave me: The best form of birth control is not to tell them your name or address. Good luck. :smile:
tis_me_lord
But i am, that's what i'm complaining about....

You are not, nor have I ever thought it about you. Some of these older members have less than 2000 posts but have been on over a year. They think anyone who has an average post count above 10 is a spammer.
Reply 249
If Ben spams then I hate to think what we do.
Cheer up my dear monkey friend...
At least hereu have ppl who truely and really love u...stay and chat with us and forget ur worries...
R u sure u r feeling ok?..I have never seen u like this!.....
wiwarin_mir
You are not, nor have I ever thought it about you. Some of these older members have less than 2000 posts but have been on over a year. They think anyone who has an average post count above 10 is a spammer.

She has about 8000 posts herself, i've done some research and many are worse than my average post.

BazTheMoney
No, don't contact me again, my job is done. You're Helenia's responsibility now. I'll just pass on the same advice my father gave me: The best form of birth control is not to tell them your name or address. Good luck.

lol! I'll bear that in mind, poor Helenia having to look after me all alone, i'm a lot to handle, you know.
pikaboo

My thoughts exactly!

(did u find a pic of urself?)
Reply 253
pikaboo

SPAM! Spa-spa-spam! Spadadam! Spam! Spam! Spam! SPAM!
tis_me_lord
She has about 8000 posts herself, i've done some research and many are worse than my average post.

That matters not, you are a good member, one who is fun to converse with and with whom I share some mutual interests, to lose you would mean losing a small part of the UKL magic. It is not UKL that has addicted me, but the members who reside within, you included.
tis_me_lord
lol! I'll bear that in mind, poor Helenia having to look after me all alone, i'm a lot to handle, you know.

Helenia has loads of time, she'll be fine. She'll just have to go to one less Brownie camp or something. :rolleyes:
BazTheMoney
Helenia has loads of time, she'll be fine. She'll just have to go to one less Brownie camp or something. :rolleyes:

LOL! I think she's addicted to parachute fever.
tis_me_lord
LOL! I think she's addicted to parachute fever.

She can be such a hussy at times. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't think you're a spammer; for what it's worth.
BazTheMoney
She can be such a hussy at times. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't think you're a spammer; for what it's worth.

see ben...so many ppl think u rn't.....so what if a few do...ignore 'em and cheer up!

(thanx BaztheMoney for kinda cheering up ben, I hate to see him so sad!)
Okay..I am going to do the rose society thing some other time...we have a MUCH more important thing to handle at the moment!!!...

The impossible seems to have happened!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending