Turn on thread page Beta

The Rose Thread!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ben, you are anything but a spammer, so stop being paranoid. You are purely a hyperactive typist with a lot of opinions, witty comments, and helpful hints

(Original post by BazTheMoney)
    She can be such a hussy at times. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't think you're a spammer; for what it's worth.
    I'm immensly happy that i'm no longer on 813 points, i hate the number 13 - thank you.

Also thank you, but some hypocritical ***** does, i might include some of her wonderful posts tomorrow - the woman who called me a spammer!

Oh, and i know that about Helenia.

(Original post by Fleff)
    Ben, you are anything but a spammer, so stop being paranoid. You are purely a hyperactive typist with a lot of opinions, witty comments, and helpful hints
    As sweet as that was i must say, and no offense is meant here - who are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    There u go..another loving person who loves u ben!
    Ignore the horrible ppl plzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    As sweet as that was i must say, and no offense is meant here - who are you?
    I thought that question would be coming...

I'm the person who was in a pedantic mood one day and told you that you'd spelt a word wrong, and it was only your first day. However I did apologise. I don't think I've really spoken to you that much on here, but I always come across some of your posts (it's hard not to!) so I know you don't spam. So there

ReputationRep:
    Also thank you, but some hypocritical ***** does, i might include some of her wonderful posts tomorrow - the woman who called me a spammer!

Oh, and i know that about Helenia.
    Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I don't have a clue who you're talking about; not being a regular Gen Chat postee.

On the latter, for my safety, I'm not going to comment anymore.

(Original post by Fleff)
    I thought that question would be coming...

I'm the person who was in a pedantic mood one day and told you that you'd spelt a word wrong, and it was only your first day. However I did apologise. I don't think I've really spoken to you that much on here, but I always come across some of your posts (it's hard not to!) so I know you don't spam. So there
    "Hospitality"

ReputationRep:
    "Hospitality"
    Hahaha, yes, well, you did say rather politely that I should be more welcoming (I think- my memory might just be completely wrong)

So how about my welcome now?:
    WELCOME TO UKL, I hope your stay here will be pleasant, and that you are never be accused of spamming

(Original post by Fleff)
    Hahaha, yes, well, you did say rather politely that I should be more welcoming (I think- my memory might just be completely wrong)

So how about my welcome now?:
    WELCOME TO UKL, I hope your stay here will be pleasant, and that you are never be accused of spamming
    So it was you, obviously i was too new to actually relate that to a screename, i looked at all screenames equally back then ona how well i know them basis, but i do remember that pedantic person. Suprised it's you, i thought it would be somebody like Mr White or Edders.

I also remember Endorf going on about how he's my God because he has special red gems, and i thought he must be a mod. Ahhhhh good times, i'll miss UKL.

ReputationRep:
    So it was you, obviously i was too new to actually relate that to a screename, i looked at all screenames equally back then ona how well i know them basis, but i do remember that pedantic person. Suprised it's you, i thought it would be somebody like Mr White or Edders.

I also remember Endorf going on about how he's my God because he has special red gems, and i thought he must be a mod. Ahhhhh good times, i'll miss UKL.
    :eek: Wow, so you indirectly remember me? I hope that first impression hasn't stuck
    Hehe, I remember Endorf saying that, too...

Back in the days when I'd just discovered UKL, I used to go by post count, and the amount of times someone was mentioned. The people that stood out being Bono, Mr White, LH, PQ, Vienna95, and TK (most likely a few others too, but like I said, my memory's pathetic!)
    *deep sigh* Oh, the nostalgia

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh good times, i'll miss UKL.
    Oh no u won't cuz I won't let u go!!!!

Right ppl...I guess I'll call it a nite...(a sad one)
    Good nite...see u guys tom...

ReputationRep:
    i'll miss UKL.
    Have I missed something?

(Original post by Fleff)
    :eek: Wow, so you indirectly remember me? I hope that first impression hasn't stuck
    Hehe, I remember Endorf saying that, too...

Back in the days when I'd just discovered UKL, I used to go by post count, and the amount of times someone was mentioned. The people that stood out being Bono, Mr White, LH, PQ, Vienna95, and TK (most likely a few others too, but like I said, my memory's pathetic!)
    *deep sigh* Oh, the nostalgia
    I remember what counts, now you should do the same and remember me, after my short but sweet stay at UKL, you'll get honorable mention in my goodbye thread, along with dozens of others, lucky you. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Zapsta)
    Have I missed something?
    Yes, i'm leaving.

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    a sad one
    Don't be sad because of me please, cheer up dear.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i'm leaving.
    When and why?

ReputationRep:
    I remember what counts, now you should do the same and remember me, after my short but sweet stay at UKL, you'll get honorable mention in my goodbye thread, along with dozens of others, lucky you. :rolleyes:
    YAY! I'll be mentioned in someone's leaving thread, the best I've had so far is being told I should be burnt in someone's sig...

BUT WAIT! :eek: Short stay?! :eek: Nooooooo, you can't leave! I forbid you!

ReputationRep:
    When and why?
    hehe, same question

Who will you miss?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i'm leaving.
    just to clarify... this was a joke, right?

ReputationRep:

Don't be sad because of me please, cheer up dear.
    I can't....*sniff*...until u tell me u'll stay!!!!!!

When and why?
    Tomorrow, unless under certain circumstance, in which i'll stay. They shall be stated within my fantastic goodbye thread.

I've had too much neg rep, and been called a spammer too many times, i don't want to be the forums spammer, i don't respect Bono in the slightest for that reputation, what i respect is that he has a mildly witty side, same as me, but nobody cares about that because of his spamming - it's going to be the same end for me. If i stay i'll hit 10,000 then have a load deleted and get banned, then everybody will talk about how irritating i used to be.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.