The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dinkymints
just to clarify... this was a joke, right?

Not according to Ben...hes damn serious abt it...apparently some1 upset him big time!!!!!
tis_me_lord
Tomorrow, unless under certain circumstance, in which i'll stay. They shall be stated within my fantastic goodbye thread.

I've had too much neg rep, and been called a spammer too many times, i don't want to be the forums spammer, i don't respect Bono in the slightest for that reputation, what i respect is that he has a mildly witty side, same as me, but nobody cares about that because of his spamming - it's going to be the same end for me. If i stay i'll hit 10,000 then have a load deleted and get banned, then everybody will talk about how irritating i used to be.

:frown:

Can't let the neg reppers win!!!

Since your joining coincided with my absence from UKL and tbh I wasn't here for long before that, I've not witnessed much of your posting but from what I have seen you would be greatly missed!

For what it's worth (:rolleyes:) Don't go :frown:
Reply 282
tis_me_lord
Tomorrow, unless under certain circumstance, in which i'll stay. They shall be stated within my fantastic goodbye thread.

I've had too much neg rep, and been called a spammer too many times, i don't want to be the forums spammer, i don't respect Bono in the slightest for that reputation, what i respect is that he has a mildly witty side, same as me, but nobody cares about that because of his spamming - it's going to be the same end for me. If i stay i'll hit 10,000 then have a load deleted and get banned, then everybody will talk about how irritating i used to be.

I joked about leaving once and it circulated for some reason it was because I was getting neg rep from Gimp and pig (seriously). Then I got a nice pm from AT telling me not to give in to bullies. DON'T GIVE IN TO BULLIES, BEN!
Rose in Bloom
I can't:frown:....*sniff*...until u tell me u'll stay!!!!!!

Nice try, but since when have i had a conscience? ....*Reluctantly hugs*

dinkymints
just to clarify... this was a joke, right?

No, sorry you wasted your rep on me.

Whats_The_411?
Who will you miss?

All shall be revealed in my amazing thread, i'll slate the hell out of those who annoy me.

Fleff
Nooooooo, you can't leave! I forbid you!

I sense that i could create some sort of UKL army here, we could mass neg rep Pencil Queen, or not. I'll leave instead.
tis_me_lord

TOMMORROW!!! :eek: ...
Irritating..well, thats the last thing u can possibly be!!!!

Continue on...
Bye for now.....:frown:
tis_me_lord

No, sorry you wasted your rep on me.

Once again, at risk of becoming a spammer myself.... nooooooooooooooooo!
Zapsta
I joked about leaving once and it circulated for some reason it was because I was getting neg rep from Gimp and pig (seriously). Then I got a nice pm from AT telling me not to give in to bullies. DON'T GIVE IN TO BULLIES, BEN!

Thats what I've been on abt for the last hour thru this thread and pm...but ben here is too upset to listen to his friend even!!!!...Hopefully *crosses fingers*..he'll change his mind!

Good nite (4 the 3rd time :rolleyes: )
Zapsta

I didn't mind piginapoke and Gimp neg repping me in tandom, they had reason - i asked Gimp for rep - that's right, i'm a rep whore, so shoot me, everybody is.

What i mind is somebody neg repping me with the comment 'spammer' - i then send a nice PM and geta rude response, i send a nice reply and get ignored. I'll reveal some are her posts tomorrow, i consider her a greater spammer than myself.
tis_me_lord
All shall be revealed in my amazing thread, i'll slate the hell out of those who annoy me.

Well I wanna see the thread even if you decide to stay. Plus I know what you mean about those who annoy others. Zapsta would be top of the list :biggrin:
Reply 289
tis_me_lord
I didn't mind piginapoke and Gimp neg repping me in tandom, they had reason - i asked Gimp for rep - that's right, i'm a rep whore, so shoot me, everybody is.

What i mind is somebody neg repping me with the comment 'spammer' - i then send a nice PM and geta rude response, i send a nice reply and get ignored. I'll reveal some are her posts tomorrow, i consider her a greater spammer than myself.

If it's Pencil Queen then there are so many reasons why you shouldn't care.
tis_me_lord

1. You're not irritating.
2. Bono looks to irritate people, you do not. You will never be compared to Bono, or not by anyone whos opinion matters.
3. You make UKL interesting.
4. If you're looking for worldwide acceptance, you'll never get it, the same with UKL, there'll always be someone who is either jealous of you, or has some sort of problem with you. It's the majority that counts, and the majority of people on UKL like you.
5. Pig has 10,000+ post count, and to my knowledge, so does AT, neither have ever been justifiably compared to Bono. Neither will you.
6. You've had too much neg rep? WHAT?! your reputation is better than a lot of people who have been here ages. And anyway, little green gems don't count for anything.
7. I sincerely hope that those certain circumstances that you talk of occur, otherwise you will be sorely missed.

I think I've kissed your arse too much now... But hey, if you stay, it was worth it!
Zapsta

Whoever it is you shouldn't care.

Fleff's covered pretty much everything so I won't bother!
Reply 292
dinkymints
Whoever it is you shouldn't care.

Fleff's covered pretty much everything so I won't bother!

But PQ adds extra reasons :smile:
Look at my sig....

Good nite!
Rose in Bloom
Look at my sig....

Good nite!

lol, good one. Night.
Zapsta

Ha, let us wait until tomorrow, i'll insult her, oh yes - i'll insult her so badly you'll feel bad for her, don't you worry.

I'm revealing everything, who is a fellow rep whore like me, who rep trades with me etc, who i hate...it'll be fun.

Thank you for the kind words people, nothing you say tonight will change anything. I will get a public apology from Pencil Queen, or a couple of other circumstances maybe, otherwise i'm going.
Reply 296
i don't understand what the big deal is anyway? this is a forum, surely the idea is to chat to people? if people reply then the board is achieving its aim. If certain individuals are intent on making this a forum for great political issues and that it is here for the sole purpose of educating, and for thorough debate that shall change the world, then perhaps they should think about putting there energy into something more produtive.
This is, after all, 'general chat', is it not?
BombShell
i don't understand what the big deal is anyway? this is a forum, surely the idea is to chat to people? if people reply then the board is achieving its aim. If certain individuals are intent on making this a forum for great political issues and that it is here for the sole purpose of educating, and for thorough debate that shall change the world, then perhaps they should think about putting there energy into something more produtive.
This is, after all, 'general chat', is it not?

Yes yes, she's a stupid bitch, lets save it for later, no?
tis_me_lord

Thank you for the kind words people, nothing you say tonight will change anything

Ah well, it was worth a try!
Reply 299
i wasn't aiming that at anyone i was just making a passing comment..

Latest