The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tis_me_lord
lol! I could show them my other monkey.

:eek: Ben

So what time will you be posting the tis_me_lord awards thread :cool:
dinkymints
I've been wondering for a while... are those arms or legs? And where are the other 2 limbs? Is this just me totally missing something? :confused:

This has been asked many times.

TK used to have this avatar, when she owned Marky she hacked off his arms and sewed his mouth shut to hide the wails, she is an evi sadist, and i am his saviour, i change his nappy and everything. I also neg rep anybody that makes fun of his huge ears. [people neg repped for that so far: none.]
Whats_The_411?
:eek: Ben

So what time will you be posting the tis_me_lord awards thread :cool:

They're not awards, and sometimes tomorrow afternoon, after many hours of creating it.
tis_me_lord

TK used to have this avatar, when she owned Marky she hacked off his arms and sewed his mouth shut to hide the wails, she is an evi sadist, and i am his saviour, i change his nappy and everything. I also neg rep anybody that makes fun of his huge ears. [people neg repped for that so far: none.]

oops sorry, maybe Marky's story should go in About!

:eek: How could she do that? He's so cute :frown:
Reply 324
tis_me_lord

So you're leaving because TK left? Talking of TK, I know why she was sometimes disfavourable to you, if you care.
Zapsta
So you're leaving because TK left? Talking of TK, I know why she was sometimes disfavourable to you, if you care.

Haha, do tell.
tis_me_lord
Haha, do tell.

LOL! Ah, all is clear, that's a brilliant excuse. Hehe.

Goodnight.

*edit*

He did tell me via PM, i'm not going skit.
Reply 327
Nighty night.
tis_me_lord
LOL! Ah, all is clear, that's a brilliant excuse. Hehe.

Goodnight.

*edit*

He did tell me via PM, i'm not going skit.

Spoilsport :frown: :tongue:

Night. :smile:
Hi everyone...I decided to log on early today to try and stop the impossible from happening!....(I'm sure u all know what I mean!)

I am trying my best and doing it for a good friend...lets hope it works!
What ever!.. :rolleyes: :mad:

I am trying my best, lets hope it works!
(don't mean to offend any1 by it, like a said, just doing it for a good firend...I am sure most of u do things for ur good friends as well!)
btw S1M...u were rite abt the Dark rose age:wink:...:tongue:
It started last nite on my thread!...hopefully it'll turn to light soon!
Friday nite...and Rose says HI to all!

Hey ppl, how r u all today?
I know for myself, it hasn't been a perfect day, but now I am happy becuz I tried my best to help a good friend...(lets hope my efforts work!)...
:smile:
Reply 333
Rose in Bloom
Friday nite...and Rose says HI to all!

Hey ppl, how r u all today?
I know for myself, it hasn't been a perfect day, but now I am happy becuz I tried my best to help a good friend...(lets hope my efforts work!)...
:smile:
I had my first shift as a volunteer in an orthopaedic ward today, but I'm ashamed as I totally forgot to help with one patient's request eek!
hihihihi
I had my first shift as a volunteer in an orthopaedic ward today, but I'm ashamed as I totally forgot to help with one patient's request eek!

Oh orthopedic...been there too much for my liking!...(Yeah, I am an accident prone case!!:wink:)

(btw, like ur user name:smile:....)
Excellent, rosehan is up once again. I must say my lady, you are the most radient within the confines of your fair lands.
wiwarin_mir
Excellent, rosehan is up once again. I must say my lady, you are the most radient within the confines of your fair lands.

damn it, i want poetic flirtations from you, give me a taste
wiwarin_mir

I can't thank u enough u chrming gentle man!:smile::smile:

(Thanx for highlighting my name in red in ur sig:biggrin:)
Original post by &#290
damn it, i want poetic flirtations from you, give me a taste

I am but a stuttering fool whose words are naught but clumsy and unlovely, why should you want to hear them.
Rose in Bloom
I can't thank u enough u chrming gentle man!:smile::smile:

(Thanx for highlighting my name in red in ur sig:biggrin:)

you are most welcome my lady.

Latest

Trending

Trending