The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i sort of just tried to do the minimum when it came to homework and stuff so maybe it did for me lol
Reply 381
Rukmedes
Does cs interfere with your schoolwork?
I mean I realy get addicted to games

Only if you let it; it affeced me a lot and my GCSE grades suffered, but I'm over that now.
It has the potential to eat up your time like nobody's business. Get your work done before you play.
It can be addictive but i dont think its completely addictive as there's isnt storyline, so its a pick up and play type of game. The best type of game in my opinion as i get bored of games fast and then i get back into them 6 months later.
Bah stupid internet is being all stupid like a stupid internet. Stupid!

Connection dropped from 2 Meg down to something like 0.3 earlier, is now at 0.8. In any case it has thrown my ping out the window so I can't play at all. And it happens just when I get back from a week away. Maaaan.
my net is staying at a constant 3 meg, but my ping is jumping all over the place anyway.
holy crap i was in the zone yesterday

20-1 at one point lol

but it was on a gungame server. anyone playing tonight? ive only actually seen 2 other [TSR] tags in-game
Reply 387
ive only actually seen 2 other [TSR] tags in-game
And who were they, then? I don't think you've played me yet (not that I'd stand a chance of getting something like 20-1)
My tag is -NBR- ... and I spend half my time on gungame severs so you might have seen me :smile:
ive been on this server called TeamSexy |Gungame| or something lol

i know i played olileauk but i cant remember who the other person was
Reply 390
I can play tonight, since I have nothing to really do at the moment.
i can't, as my pc is in a room which has just been painted.
lol, Steam beta allows friends chat - perfect for ghosting Team Speak ;yes; :biggrin:
Reply 393
I've played for a year and a half now, just css. I play in a clan called beaver, currently inactive at the moment but we use to play in a few leagues. Its a pretty old clan that was started from the first cs and apparently was in a magazine for being one of the best clans in 1.6 :O!

Mainly play public these days and a few mixs with some friends. Ranking on servers are useless, you lose a ton of points when you die to new players. Publics ok, its fun with a friend or two.
Ranking just makes it so addictive though!
Reply 395
I like stuff like hlstats, just because I like to see which weapons I need to improve on, I don't really evaluate myself while I'm playing, haha.
Reply 396
Urgh...just had a session where I scored a MASSIVE 0:21. Everyone had feckin' AWPs! And the bloody admins were wall-hacking and aimbotting...and no-one called them on it :mad: Gorramit. Oh well...next server...
I just got a M-M-M-Monster Kill for 15-0. Twice :biggrin: Massacre-tastic.
Got ya beat with 62:2

And 75:6

Here are my statistics for that server (the week I got them scores)

That's a very nice page there, much better than the usual hlstatsx one.

Here's what I did earlier :biggrin: :

Latest