Turn on thread page Beta

Counter-Strike society!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure i could get people on if its 100tic, then from that try keep server full?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sziphix)
    I haven't, we really need to get to planning a time where we are all free to play, but the server expires in a few days, and I won't be on the internet for 2 weeks, starting monday. Do you want me to renew now, or when I return? I won't be able to help out with server config and making people admin for a while if I do it now, but I don't mind paying for another month.
    Eh, just leave it. We need to get properly organised first.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'll leave it then, since from tomorrow I won't be online at all/much until the 14th, if you've got any ideas for if we get it running again just post in here.

ReputationRep:
    CS for life. im gonna be lanning like **** when i get to uni!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaddyT)
    Only if your uni allows it A significant number don't allow online gaming and block the ports used by games. I believe the common argument cited is that they take up loads of bandwidth, as does using file-sharing/torrent software (though that's also illegal, so it's rather obvious that they wouldn't allow that :p:)

ReputationRep:
    More like lagging like **** if people are continually streaming/downloading or if the connection is crap :p:

ReputationRep:
    ahhh yeah didnt think about the demand by other people. well im gonna try ad lan like **** anyway!

im secretly gonna welcome CS in my halls like it were a free cleaning service, my mission is to convert all my flat mates into playing cs so it ruins their lives like it has mine!

ReputationRep:
    im secretly gonna welcome CS in my halls like it were a free cleaning service, my mission is to convert all my flat mates into playing cs so it ruins their lives like it has mine!
    lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    I should really go around the uni forums just asking if gaming is allowed in all the different unis. It's something that comes up every year, and is always posted in here instead of in the uni forums...one person last year even claimed that the ability to play online games would be a major point for consideration on the uni he was going to choose :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    N00bs.

ReputationRep:
    hey anyone here up for 5on5? i got a server we can use but its 10player max. btw is there a TSR clan?

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for a mix....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iCeCream)
    hey anyone here up for 5on5? i got a server we can use but its 10player max. btw is there a TSR clan?
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tsrc

:)

ReputationRep:
    What time? I might be up for it.

ReputationRep:
    anytime...

ReputationRep:
    -gulp- i made the change over from windows to mac. counter-strike is slowly becoming a distant memory....

ReputationRep:
    I'd be in for a 5v5...can pretty much play all weeknights and all weekend. Would be fun!

Although I've been the one playing DoD:S for 10 hours...got it for free for some reason and was having a go...so my CS skillz might be a bit off :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I hope people at my uni will LAN it up for a bit of CS Source

ReputationRep:
    add me up... search tut.exe and add me up... we'll play some mix...

ReputationRep:
    you wake up in CSS, it's reality, the other side is thundering along the map towards you.... what weapons do you choose!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.