Counter-Strike society!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
i would never buy an AK over a 552, thanks. the recoil on the AK, and the scope in the 552, mean I'd far prefer the 552 every time, even if it is more expensive. And yes, that means even on office. I find i get far more kills with the 552 than AK even there :p:

On the CT side I'd much rather have the M4 than the Bullpup because the Bullpup's ROF is kinda slow & the M4's recoil is tiny when silenced.
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SunburnedCactus)
Heh you have a lucky hand! P90 is a good one for Office, can clear corridors in seconds.
Aye :p: Big 50 bullet mag resevoir and quite light to run with as well. Bit weak though; but spray at the chest/neck/head area and it's all good :p:
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
P90 is indeed a bit of a spray and pray weapon, but I like it. Though i tend not to use it much now...
Sziphix
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
That's debatable. Certainly, the amount of kills I get with the 552 compared to the amount I get with the AK would persuade me to pick the 552 more often than not...but I like big open maps, where I can actually make use of the scope. A 552 in something like office is a waste of money.
I'm weird with those two guns.
I prefer to use the AK at long ranges because I find it much more accurate in 1-3 shot bursts than the Kreig (if you're talking about the 552), even with the Scope. But I hate using the Scope because I can generally see if someone is an enemy or not, if the map is anything except cs_port, and I don't like the slight loss of view to your sides and the loss of firing rate when you zoom.

I prefer to use the 552 at close quarters/point blank because of the faster firing rate compared to AK and doesn't have ridiculous recoil.
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
But I hate using the Scope because I can generally see if someone is an enemy or not
So can I...but for wide open expanses with lots of crates and stuff for cover (like in aztec), using the scope gives you a better chance of seeing your muppet of an enemy's arm/leg slightly poking out from behind one of the crates. Getting headshots in a map like aztec with an AK is a bit of a pain as well (you might guess I'm not a huge fan of the AK :p:); pisses me off when someone can get a headshot on me with a deagle from the other side of the bombsite and I, for whatever reason, can't even hit them with the AK...if I didn't know any better, I'd be shouting "Cheat" at the top of my lungs.
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
I personally like the 552 in office because when scoped you can look over the filing cabinets and headshot people with ease because their heads *just* stick out though of course you can do that with any weapon i prefer the 552 because of the scope.
Consie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeah, p90 is good too if your generally a good FPS player but cant be assed getting into the groove of CSS - its quite forgiving.

its so satisfying if someone is legging it across your crosshair you just nail their head and watch their legs fold underneeth them. the noise of the bolt action reload may as well sound like 'ownage'.
dune42
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I despise the P90, I just find it one of the most pointless guns in the game (far short of the M249 [SAW] mind you). It costs $2350 meaning that as a terrorist you can pretty much afford an AK which is pretty much the best all-round rifle. On the CT-side you should really be saving up for a M4 (which has a far superior spraying factor IMO ) so you may as well go a round of deagle to afford the thing the following round. I do appreciate how some players to CSS might find the P90 a useful weapon due to how easy it is to use, but it still makes me cry inside when I see someone running round holding down the left mouse button.

On a different note, is there anybody here who plays in mixes? I've been looking to try and get some in this summer, as much fun as playing on public servers constantly can be.
SunburnedCactus
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The thing with the P90 is the first bullet is actually pretty accurate over a medium range, so you can get a few headshots in if you are careful. But that kinda defeats the point of it.

(Original post by olileauk)
I personally like the 552 in office because when scoped you can look over the filing cabinets and headshot people with ease because their heads *just* stick out though of course you can do that with any weapon i prefer the 552 because of the scope.
The 552 is good for that but the AK or deagle can shoot right through things. :p:
Sziphix
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dune42)
but it still makes me cry inside when I see someone running round holding down the left mouse button.
But it's so satifying to run through the apartment in cs_italy and kill everyone inside, then continue on to flank the market.

I love the P90, it's my third used weapon after Desert Eagle and Scout, so my play style is a bit scrambled.

(Original post by SunburnedCactus)
The 552 is good for that but the AK or deagle can shoot right through things.
Haha, don't bother taking aim, just hold down the trigger until you hit something, funny thing about that is that it normally works:

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7...uke0048mb6.jpg
Classic.
Mustard-man
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sziphix)

Haha, don't bother taking aim, just hold down the trigger until you hit something, funny thing about that is that it normally works:

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7...uke0048mb6.jpg
Classic.
Jesus :rofl: 100 damge in 16 hits, typical P90 :p:
Sziphix
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mustard-man)
Jesus :rofl: 100 damge in 16 hits, typical P90 :p:
Haha, P90 is pretty strong and it really shines against armoured opponents when compared to other SMG's.
The reason there was so many hits was because I knew he was going to go through the door because his gun was sticking through it so I just crouched and went full auto firing bullets through the door, and he went backwards to the dead end firing at the door too, it's just that the better armour piercing gun. You can see the amount of bullet holes on the door.
Mustard-man
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ah right, I see. Usually when I use the P90 it takes around 6 hits to kill, which is quite a lot by my standards. But admittedly I take a different approach, compared to the majority of the other guns, when using it (spray).

It isn't that powerful in piercing amour, but yeah, like you said, when compared to other SMGs it's pretty ace. But out of the SMGs, it's only my second favourite (for office, that is ). I just love the MP5 too much; although it's less powerful, it has fairly good accuracy. With office-type distances, I just focus in giving a full facial
Consie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ooo i love the scouty, especially on compound and prodigy. ooo, whos my best little scouty? you are!
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
mp5 is great for crouching and spraying... it's pretty darn accurate at close-moderate distances when you do that.
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Consie)
ooo i love the scouty, especially on compound and prodigy. ooo, whos my best little scouty? you are!
You really need a girlfriend :p: (and no, I'm not offering)

My top 5 guns that I will pick above all else:
1. Krieg 552
2. M4A1
3. AUG
4. MP5
5. AK47 (though I do rather hate this gun, it is quite good)
Jackarias
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
cs 1.6

steamfriends name ballsplatt

steam name Jackarias or Jackariasd
Mustard-man
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
My top 5 guns that I will pick above all else:
1. Krieg 552
2. M4A1
3. AUG
4. MP5
5. AK47 (though I do rather hate this gun, it is quite good)
Not bad, not, though I wouldn't personally have M4 and AK on the same list. Mine:-

1. M4 (silenced, don't know if it actually makes a difference in terms of effectiveness, but I swear it's more accurate like that :dontknow:)
2. AWP (it pisses some people off, but who cares)
3. Deagle (powerful little baby)
4. MP5 (accurate)
5. P90 (big clip, light-weighted, good for spraying)

****test weapon: M249 (para) / glock / Autoshotty
Consie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
1) scouty!!!!!
2) kreig
3) M4
4) AK
5) MP5

I was on this server before and was in the zone (luckily) and it had an MP3 in it where if you headshotted someone it went 'BOOOM headshot!' it was awesome. I was headshotting everyones ass with scoutasour.
thePhantom
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my love for CS has been reignited (well for source anyway) thanks to my new rig which makes it playable
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (869)
80.09%
Leave (216)
19.91%

Watched Threads