Turn on thread page Beta

Counter-Strike society!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    don't buy it second hand as CD key may be used/registered to another steam
    Steam it is.
    Thanks a lot guys .

ReputationRep:
    last time i checked, quite alot of people played cz online and they didn't seem like bots hmmm.

CZ is the worst of the lot, then comes source (although its my favourite the hitboxes are all over the place) and the best is CS 1.6

no matter which game you play you will learn and those of you who go don't play this or don't play that because there are pros but play this instead because there are less pros that's ********, it just means that you aren't that good and you need to improve and to improve, you play with the so called pros until they're no longer pros to you.

Also i'm guessing the pros are the ones who get scores like 27-3 36-9 on pub? if you play mixes and matches you'll realise that they are far from pro...
    i shall accept that as an initiation of a scrim. let's roll :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unikq)
    i shall accept that as an initiation of a scrim. let's roll :evil:
    lol :P wasn't directed at you anyways, was directed at the bean guy who said that you can't learn the basics in css

ReputationRep:
    lol :P wasn't directed at you anyways, was directed at the bean guy who said that you can't learn the basics in css
    :p: :o:

let's scrim anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unikq)
    :p: :o:

let's scrim anyway :p:
    maybe :P u got a team?

ReputationRep:
    we need to have another friendly at some point :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Counter-Strike!? I'll play with you guys if you want

ReputationRep:
    Everytime I try to open CS server like above, it comes up with an error, can anyone help, please?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0mp)
    Everytime I try to open CS server like above, it comes up with an error, can anyone help, please?

Thanks.
    and the error is?...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random321)
    and the error is?...........
    Hi, Thanks for answering random321.

I can't connect, should I connect at a specific time?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0mp)
    Hi, Thanks for answering random321.

I can't connect, should I connect at a specific time?

Thanks.
    if you can't connect then play about with your firewall settings and allow your game to connect to the internet. I remember you were talking about buying different versions of CS before and was wondering whether or not you realise that this ip is for counter strike source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random321)
    if you can't connect then play about with your firewall settings and allow your game to connect to the internet. I remember you were talking about buying different versions of CS before and was wondering whether or not you realise that this ip is for counter strike source?
    Oh sorry , Didn't know it was for source.

Thanks a lot Random321. .

ReputationRep:
    You should change the server map rotation to include a couple of aim maps or something, those maps always seems to attract a load of people because it seems pretty empty most of the time atm

ReputationRep:
    anyone here play zombie mod? the most fun mod for source ever...

ReputationRep:
    I think some w***** stole my steam account, it holds all my details, but I can't log in and my steam account keeps saying someone else is logged in.

What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Go to www.steampowered.com and you can use the support section to get your account back. You need to have a proof of physically owning/buying a product on that account e.g. the serial key for the HL2 box. It's a rather simple process really.

To save you time, i'll just link you to the help article I used when mine got stolen: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2347-QDFN-4366

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidhogg_Rider)
    Go to www.steampowered.com and you can use the support section to get your account back. You need to have a proof of physically owning/buying a product on that account e.g. the serial key for the HL2 box. It's a rather simple process really.

To save you time, i'll just link you to the help article I used when mine got stolen: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2347-QDFN-4366
    Thanks a lot friend .
    Steam has been contacted, lets see if the bugger can be caught, .

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    anyone here play zombie mod? the most fun mod for source ever...
    zombie mod is fun...for a while then gets horribly boring as people start to be lamers

ReputationRep:
    No one's online :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome c0mp and Riiya!

I've added the following maps to the the map cycle and voting options:
    aim_ag_texture2
    aim_deagle_arena
    aim_ak-colt

I've also setup ClanPay, which allows anyone to donate towards the server costs.
    http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?...6b752eb771bf37

Anyone up for arranging another game?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.