Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FootballJunkie)
    i swear he hacks , but meh if he doesnt its just that he has the reactions of freaking aimbot and he just kinda knows whereone seems to be on the map :dry: . Also since when has the ranks been reset?
    ranks got reset?! wow. =|

ReputationRep:
    So you guys playing tonight then?

ReputationRep:
    i'll play this evening, i need more practice at adminning >.<

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I've gotten everything sorted out regarding the bots in the server, it turns out that I blocked every admin from being able to kick, ban and mute, when I'd actually meant to make it so each admin was immune to those things. Admins should now be immune to this actions now (though it still works if you do it to yourself.)

About the ranks, I haven't done anything to reset them that I know of, but if you don't play for a certain time limit you start to lose point for inactivity, I think.

I'm up for a game, though I'll have to stop for a while as dinner is cooking.

ReputationRep:
    I am teh joining now! It has been long time since ive checked this part of the forums and lo and behold we have our own server. So whos cashing the money for renting it out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logan)
    I am teh joining now! It has been long time since ive checked this part of the forums and lo and behold we have our own server. So whos cashing the money for renting it out?
    I paid for the first month, but hopefully donations will keep the server up and running nicely. It's roughly £15 a month so it shouldn't be hard unless people forget to donate, heh.

ReputationRep:
    if i wasn't absolutely skint and going to be even more so by going to uni, i would contribute £5 a month. I'll see how my finances are in november, if i can afford to, i'll help out =)

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for 9pm, tell me when you're all ready .

ReputationRep:
    Anybody up for a game tonight?
    I ain't played the game for about 6 months and I was crap when I played it anyway, but I feel like booting it up again :P

ReputationRep:
    sounds alright. =)

ReputationRep:
    8ish?

ReputationRep:
    9 is better for me.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone up for a game at 9-930 tonight?

ReputationRep:
    yup, as i said above :^_^: I'll see who else i can get on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olileauk)
    yup, as i said above :^_^: I'll see who else i can get on.
    I've been poked I haven't played since our 'clan' match months ago (and I ****ing came bottom of that as it was), so I'm really going to suck.

ReputationRep:
    o_0, I'm here.

Haven't played cs:s in months though, so i'll be dire

What are all your ingame names as well....I'm getting confused :p:

ReputationRep:
    that was ace, until everyone left. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got 3 knife kills in 2 rounds so I'm happy.

ReputationRep:
    That was okay, I played quite well on Aztec but got completely mullered by that 'hi its me' guy on the texture map.

ReputationRep:
    Ayumi <3s you all.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.