(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Since we're all doing top 5 guns, might as well throw my opinion in for good measure
1. M4 (I'm the sort who will panic and spray if he runs into an enemy, so having the M4 is preferable to the AK in that respect). With the ability to go silent in the event of sneaking in behind the enemy, and its good balance of range, accuracy and firepower, the M4 is always my weapon of choice, save a couple of particular scenarios.
2. AK - my favourite on certain maps (such as compound) where that extra power and accuracy comes in handy at long range.
3. Krieg - if i'm a T then I find this gun tempting because it's quite powerful and sprays far better than the AK. Can't say the same for the AUG, though. Don't like that.
4. P90 - great for close combat, large clip, doesn't take 15,000 bullets like the tmp (though I still quite like the tmp).
5. MP5 - I'd rather have a p90, but the mp5 is my chosen gun if money is low. As I said earlier, crouching and spraying is quality with this gun, even at significant distances. Can also get accurate long-range results if you know how (I don't know how really... but I'm learning!).
1. Deagle if I have the money. No contest really... small clip and poor RoF, maybe, but the power makes up for everything.
2. If money's running low then I quite like the compact whateveritscalled. It's gun #3. Slightly more powerful than the USP, bigger clip and similar rate of fire. It's pretty good.
(as I have found from gungame):
1. Glock - wtf?
2. UMP - like an autoglock. I don't get it... it's more expensive than the MP5 but it has a slower rate of fire and does less damage :s And it's heavier
3. Scout - just because I really can't use it