Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ste0731)
Just changed from BLOOD to kk.(kokaine)

You play? what team?
Is that kokaine with the league?

Yeah I'm on a "break" until the end of june to focus on my exams hah. I play for JV - not super active atm, we're in EAS div 1 and EDCSSL div 1 this season, but I'm missing all our games because of exams so bleh
ste0731
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ziedj)
Is that kokaine with the league?

Yeah I'm on a "break" until the end of june to focus on my exams hah. I play for JV - not super active atm, we're in EAS div 1 and EDCSSL div 1 this season, but I'm missing all our games because of exams so bleh
Yeh kk who run the KGL (kokaine gaming league). EDCSSL 1 nice, I think we're in 9?
Too much of a community team to go good. You attent any iseries/lans?

Joshsvent, hmm you look a new team. How you get into div1 quite quick? :eek: Well known players onboard or somet? I presume one of wils and josh is you?

add me on steam; caatch :cool:
ziedj
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ste0731)
Yeh kk who run the KGL (kokaine gaming league). EDCSSL 1 nice, I think we're in 9?
Too much of a community team to go good. You attent any iseries/lans?

Joshsvent, hmm you look a new team. How you get into div1 quite quick? :eek: Well known players onboard or somet? I presume one of wils and josh is you?

add me on steam; caatch :cool:
Lol yeah I guess I/we're fairly well known, and we're just playing for fun really. Sucks that I can't play for a while though

Actually, I'm the R.I.P victim at the bottom of the page since my exams are total rape compared to the others haha

I'll be at i40 to spec probably, plus some smaller stuff during the summer and hopefully win some small prizes Nothing major - we're more of a "piss around on vent and get games because we're bored" than "go super serious and have intricate strats" :p:
ste0731
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ziedj)
Lol yeah I guess I/we're fairly well known, and we're just playing for fun really. Sucks that I can't play for a while though

Actually, I'm the R.I.P victim at the bottom of the page since my exams are total rape compared to the others haha

I'll be at i40 to spec probably, plus some smaller stuff during the summer and hopefully win some small prizes Nothing major - we're more of a "piss around on vent and get games because we're bored" than "go super serious and have intricate strats" :p:
Lmao there the best ones I was looking at going firecore in newcastle and quickscopes lan in brum? is it.. Not too sure yet, finding a team is difficult as not many of kk. lan
Must be fairly good to pi55 around and still get in div1 quite easily
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads