Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest, where do you/your family shop THE MOST for food. Obviously most people go to lots of places, but there must be one main one you shop at, you know, get the big bulk buy from. Just curious.

ReputationRep:
    Waitrose, generally, and Tescos for quick shops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Just out of interest, where do you/your family shop THE MOST for food. Obviously most people go to lots of places, but there must be one main one you shop at, you know, get the big bulk buy from. Just curious.
    Sainsburys, as it's most convinient and its huge aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Where i live, if you go to M&S, Waitrose or Sainsburys you are posh

ReputationRep:
    you dont need to say, it's a public vote. Only if you've got a witty remark to add on to that :P

(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Sainsburys, as it's most convinient and its huge aswell.
    Snap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Where i live, if you go to M&S, Waitrose or Sainsburys you are posh
    LOL Waitrose is the only really big supermarket near where I live (the Tescos is tiny) so it's a choice between that or driving out to somewhere else - which my mum and I are usually too lazy to do

ReputationRep:
    this doesnt make sense, under the poll listings there are 5 names who have voted for sainsburys, yet it registers only 3....what gives!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    LOL Waitrose is the only really big supermarket near where I live (the Tescos is tiny) so it's a choice between that or driving out to somewhere else - which my mum and I are usually too lazy to do

We don't even have a car!

ReputationRep:
    Waitrose and M and S

ReputationRep:
    Different shops but the two main ones I go into is Safeway (now Morrsions) and Quality Save a really really cheap shop owned by company called TJ Morris.

My parents shop at Tesco.

ReputationRep:
    doesnt everyone know tesco is the shopping GIANT. nearly everyone shpops there, as confirmed in the poll and on the news

ReputationRep:
    I do mine in: Sainsbury's; Marks and Spencers; Tescos and Safeway.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Sainsburys.

I loathe tescos

ReputationRep:
    asda baby! has everything!

however in the near future it will hopefully be a small sainsbury's local, where i shall probably live

(Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Sainsburys.

I loathe tescos
    Not that i shop there or anything but what's so bad about tescos?

ReputationRep:
    it varies between sainsburys and tesco

ReputationRep:
    sainsbury, asda and iceland..............i love the bakery in sainsbury.......yum yum

ReputationRep:
    asda is great apart from the fact that my store doesn't do good flavours of ben and jerry's...i have to go to sainsbury's to get half baked and phish food.

ReputationRep:
    Sainsbury's!!!

also has anyone noticed that the 99p donuts from sainsbury's are much nicer than the 99p ones from tesco!!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.