Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am predicted all a's I did 4 GCSE's so far:
    French:A
    RS:A
    History:A*
    Additional language:A*

I want to go to the best sixth forms possible according to rankings the only good one I found within my distance that is not private is Henrietta Barnett.St Olaves is very good but it is quite far my parents think.I am not religious so I don't think I would be able to go to a religious school.Latymar grammar is good however I will not apply due to postcode requirements as I am not currently living in north London but will move there for sixth form.Any help would be appreciated.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)

I want to go to the best sixth forms possible according to rankings the only good one I found within my distance that is not private is Henrietta Barnett.St Olaves is very good but it is quite far my parents think.I am not religious so I don't think I would be able to go to a religious school.Latymar grammar is good however I will not apply due to postcode requirements as I am not currently living in north London but will move there for sixth form.Any help would be appreciated.
    Woodhouse and St Michael's (I think the latter is religious though?) might be another one. Camden School For Girls too.

ReputationRep:

Really doesn't matter where you go for sixth form (no unis give two shits)

ReputationRep:
    Go to the worst one and get 4A*s, unless you are a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigwang)
    Really doesn't matter where you go for sixth form (no unis give two shits)
    You may not care but I care.

ReputationRep:

What subjects are you planning on studying?A lot of "religious" schools also accept many who aren't religious whatsoever, so those can be worth applying for.
    If an application is free, it's always worth applying for - tbh you'll probably want a choice when the tyime actually comes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.