Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Here is Pia and I'll live in Dalton Ellis. Is there Anyone Who will live there too?
    Hope too meet you soon,
    Pia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piascarpa)
    Hi! Here is Pia and I'll live in Dalton Ellis. Is there Anyone Who will live there too?
    Hope too meet you soon,
    Pia
    Yep! I've just moved here the night of the 13th and have just settled down. I haven't met that many other people yet, either I got here too early or everyone else is inside their room...

The place looks nice, I like the green area, and I guess the 18 minute walk to campus is the closest we'll get for Victoria Park. Let's see how the catered food is though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaddestScientist)
    Yep! I've just moved here the night of the 13th and have just settled down. I haven't met that many other people yet, either I got here too early or everyone else is inside their room...

The place looks nice, I like the green area, and I guess the 18 minute walk to campus is the closest we'll get for Victoria Park. Let's see how the catered food is though!

I like IT too! Which building Are you in? I'm in Fiddes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piascarpa)
    I like IT too! Which building Are you in? I'm in Fiddes!
    Main building (MA). Room size and quality is good, now that people are also settling in I will have to see how the whole idea of sharing bathrooms work. I wouldn't mind getting to know you, the more people I get to know in the hall the better

Just drop me a PM, I don't feel comfortable posting publically that kind of information.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in MA as well. Not as big as some of the Ashburne rooms but it's still a decent size. The showers are... less private than I would have hoped for but I'll live. 'MaddestScientist' is that a reference to what I think it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRazgrizBlaze)
    I'm in MA as well. Not as big as some of the Ashburne rooms but it's still a decent size. The showers are... less private than I would have hoped for but I'll live.
    Totally agree. Maybe I've just gotten lucky, but at least I haven't had problems with all showers being taken yet.

(Original post by TheRazgrizBlaze)
    'MaddestScientist' is that a reference to what I think it is?
    It's very probably a mix between what you think it is and my choice of Course ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaddestScientist)
    Totally agree. Maybe I've just gotten lucky, but at least I haven't had problems with all showers being taken yet.

It's very probably a mix between what you think it is and my choice of Course ;D
    I haven't had a problem with showers being taken either. Although I haven't seen many other people in this hall to begin with. I guess I'll just stick to sitting in my room until dinner doing random stuff on the interwebs.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.