epq on neuroscience help

Watch this thread
boweryboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
im in year 12 and I'm doing an epq on neuroscience. i don't have any ideas as to what my dissertation can be about - help please
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Have you done your own research and talked to your teachers about feasibility?
AH127
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I did my EPQ on Neuroscience as well, and I had a few ideas that I just let the teacher pick from. I ended up doing my dissertation on trying to pinpoint the neurological point of death, which was... boring. My memory is crap, but the only other idea I can remember having was looking at if the human brain is evolved to modern society; looking at things like how we still have responses from back when we were looking out for saber tooth tigers and how that translates to magic tricks fooling us, things like that. I'd say just go with whatever branch of Neuroscience interests you though, and look in the news for any recent relevant topics you could work in to your EPQ. Tip on buffing out the writing: add pictures of the brain and spend a couple paragraphs explaining how it works so that the person reading it can understand at least the basics; it'll help when you go in to the more complex points. Good luck!

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (68)
42.24%
They're exactly what I expected (36)
22.36%