Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just had a shower and half way through it came knocking on the bathroom door screaming ' i f***ing hate you wot u doing in the bathroom at this time. then it called me a first class ***** lol.

how the hell was i supposed to know she wanted to go in, ive asked her in the past and she just said ' its my house i'll go in when i feel like it and i dont want u in at the time'

not only does she wake me up at 8.00 slamming about, shes always in my way

ok thanx for reading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    just had a shower and half way through it came knocking on the bathroom door screaming ' i f***ing hate you wot u doing in the bathroom at this time. then it called me a first class ***** lol.

how the hell was i supposed to know she wanted to go in, ive asked her in the past and she just said ' its my house i'll go in when i feel like it and i dont want u in at the time'

ok thanx for reading
    hmm. a mother acting like an immature teenager. there's something new

(Original post by alio)

ok thanx for reading
    I have a restraining order against my mum.

ReputationRep:
    You could always just put a few mice in there before she has her shower. Did to my missus personally. It was good for a laugh. Came out of the bathroom struggling to wrap the towel around her. Even worse for her was my best mate sitting on the couch and getting an eyeful of her more private parts :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    hmm. a mother acting like an immature teenager. there's something new
    Unheard of, however did she lapse into such a state?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    You could always just put a few mice in there before she has her shower. Did to my missus personally. It was good for a laugh. Came out of the bathroom struggling to wrap the towel around her. Even worse for her was my best mate sitting on the couch and getting an eyeful of her more private parts :P
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    shes just stupid though, shoutin if she doesnt get her own way i can't even hit her i'll get kicked out. only thing i can do is call her but ive ran out of words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    shes just stupid though, shoutin if she doesnt get her own way i can't even hit her i'll get kicked out. only thing i can do is call her but ive ran out of words
    Call her a tree. Trust me, it works If it doesn't confuse the **** out of her, she will feel incredibly insulted in the long run. It is just one of those things you can't stop thinking about, and eventually they find themselves wondering just which part of them you were referring to. Sandpit is another classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Call her a tree. Trust me, it works If it doesn't confuse the **** out of her, she will feel incredibly insulted in the long run. It is just one of those things you can't stop thinking about, and eventually they find themselves wondering just which part of them you were referring to. Sandpit is another classic
    lol, i dont get it whats wiv the tree, actually i might make my own word up thats not in a dictionary r anything and say it to her. she'll think shes not intelligent enough to know wot it means

ReputationRep:
    In addition to my post above, call her a pathetic little child. That is bound to get her going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    In addition to my post above, call her a pathetic little child. That is bound to get her going.
    lol, no ive said that she ignores me

ReputationRep:
    I started a thread on how to deal with angry mums yesterday, take note of my advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    lol, no ive said that she ignores me
    tell her you haven't got a role model, how are you meant to become a responsibe adult with a 'mature' mother screaming at you like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    I started a thread on how to deal with angry mums yesterday, take note of my advice!
    is it the 'why are u so lazy thread' lol or did u start another

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    LOL, this really really made me laugh Genius idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    well she'll probably think im referring to her bushy hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)

ok thanx for reading
    hey, im sorry about that, know what you mean, and exactly how you feel!

ReputationRep:
    it might just be my warped house but in my house if you flush the loo it takes all the hot water - it's great when someone who's annoyed you is in the shower-just flush the downstairs loo and hear them squeal as the water goes freezing cold!

ReputationRep:
    oh this mmorning my sister shouted at me as I went in the shower and my mumw as like, okay you have five minutes, so 5 minutes later two people had used water and I was freezing cold and burnt two mintes apart so decided as I hadn't had time to wash my hair after that, I would let her in, she didn't see this as a compramise so instead spent 20 minutes in there so I couldn't go to work as I missed my train and was in a bad mood and it was voluntary and a load of other reasons, SISTERS, she only knows how to shout at me. btw y I said this was because of shower and the fact that 30 mins after my sister wet out she admitted it was her who had a flushed the chain then washed her hands making the water go freezing then boiling!!!! grrrrr she was sheepish!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.