The Student Room Group

mum !!

just had a shower and half way through it came knocking on the bathroom door screaming ' i f***ing hate you wot u doing in the bathroom at this time. then it called me a first class bitch lol.

how the hell was i supposed to know she wanted to go in, ive asked her in the past and she just said ' its my house i'll go in when i feel like it and i dont want u in at the time'

not only does she wake me up at 8.00 slamming about, shes always in my way

ok thanx for reading :smile:
Reply 1
alio
just had a shower and half way through it came knocking on the bathroom door screaming ' i f***ing hate you wot u doing in the bathroom at this time. then it called me a first class bitch lol.

how the hell was i supposed to know she wanted to go in, ive asked her in the past and she just said ' its my house i'll go in when i feel like it and i dont want u in at the time'

hmm. a mother acting like an immature teenager. there's something new
alio

I have a restraining order against my mum. :smile:
Reply 3
You could always just put a few mice in there before she has her shower. Did to my missus personally. It was good for a laugh. Came out of the bathroom struggling to wrap the towel around her. Even worse for her was my best mate sitting on the couch and getting an eyeful of her more private parts :P
Reply 4
priya
hmm. a mother acting like an immature teenager. there's something new

Unheard of, however did she lapse into such a state?
Reply 5
Sire
You could always just put a few mice in there before she has her shower. Did to my missus personally. It was good for a laugh. Came out of the bathroom struggling to wrap the towel around her. Even worse for her was my best mate sitting on the couch and getting an eyeful of her more private parts :P

LOL
Reply 6
shes just stupid though, shoutin if she doesnt get her own way i can't even hit her i'll get kicked out. only thing i can do is call her but ive ran out of words
Reply 7
alio
shes just stupid though, shoutin if she doesnt get her own way i can't even hit her i'll get kicked out. only thing i can do is call her but ive ran out of words

Call her a tree. Trust me, it works :smile: If it doesn't confuse the shit out of her, she will feel incredibly insulted in the long run. It is just one of those things you can't stop thinking about, and eventually they find themselves wondering just which part of them you were referring to. Sandpit is another classic :smile:
Reply 8
Sire
Call her a tree. Trust me, it works :smile: If it doesn't confuse the shit out of her, she will feel incredibly insulted in the long run. It is just one of those things you can't stop thinking about, and eventually they find themselves wondering just which part of them you were referring to. Sandpit is another classic :smile:

lol, i dont get it whats wiv the tree, actually i might make my own word up thats not in a dictionary r anything and say it to her. she'll think shes not intelligent enough to know wot it means
Reply 9
In addition to my post above, call her a pathetic little child. That is bound to get her going.
Reply 10
Sire
In addition to my post above, call her a pathetic little child. That is bound to get her going.

lol, no ive said that she ignores me
I started a thread on how to deal with angry mums yesterday, take note of my advice!
Reply 12
alio
lol, no ive said that she ignores me

tell her you haven't got a role model, how are you meant to become a responsibe adult with a 'mature' mother screaming at you like that?
Reply 13
thenarbisbanned
I started a thread on how to deal with angry mums yesterday, take note of my advice!

is it the 'why are u so lazy thread' lol or did u start another
Reply 14
Sire

LOL, this really really made me laugh :wink: Genius idea!
Reply 15
Sire

well she'll probably think im referring to her bushy hair
Reply 16
alio

hey, im sorry about that, know what you mean, and exactly how you feel! :wink:
Reply 17
it might just be my warped house but in my house if you flush the loo it takes all the hot water - it's great when someone who's annoyed you is in the shower-just flush the downstairs loo and hear them squeal as the water goes freezing cold!
Reply 18
oh this mmorning my sister shouted at me as I went in the shower and my mumw as like, okay you have five minutes, so 5 minutes later two people had used water and I was freezing cold and burnt two mintes apart so decided as I hadn't had time to wash my hair after that, I would let her in, she didn't see this as a compramise so instead spent 20 minutes in there so I couldn't go to work as I missed my train and was in a bad mood and it was voluntary and a load of other reasons, SISTERS, she only knows how to shout at me. btw y I said this was because of shower and the fact that 30 mins after my sister wet out she admitted it was her who had a flushed the chain then washed her hands making the water go freezing then boiling!!!! grrrrr she was sheepish! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending