Hillery is diagnosed with pneumonia. Watch

PHD2027
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37332106
Do you think that she is still fit to serve as the president of the US?
alevelstresss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
still better than trump
jamestg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PHD2027)
Hillery Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37332106
You can spell pneumonia but not Hillary...
PHD2027
Rep:
?
(Original post by jamestg)
You can spell pneumonia but not Hillary...
calm down. minor mistake.
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guys guys guys, she has pneumonia, not an aggressive brain tumour, calm down, she's going to be fine, Hillary is going to be fine
Pinkberry_y
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
#prayforHillery
jamestg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
calm down. minor mistake.
"minor"

Name:  dNVvntX.gif
Views: 380
Size:  133.0 KB
MPH125
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37332106
You make it sound like pneumonia is a permanent thing? It's bad, but all it literally needs is some antibiotics and rest, (and a clean environment if the immune system is weakened), and she can return to her role. It almost seems like everyone is assuming pneumonia is a huge thing, just to pull her into question. It's as comical as "Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with the common cold. Can she still run for president? Is she fit to rule due to this debilitating illness? Who knows" :congrats:
PHD2027
Rep:
?
(Original post by MPH125)
You make it sound like pneumonia is a permanent thing? It's bad, but all it literally needs is some antibiotics and rest, (and a clean environment if the immune system is weakened), and she can return to her role. It almost seems like everyone is assuming pneumonia is a huge thing, just to pull her into question. It's as comical as "Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with the common cold. Can she still run for president? Is she fit to rule due to this debilitating illness? Who knows" :congrats:
But making it sound "permanent" and dramatic attracts more people to comment on this thread, it just sounds better.
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh no she has a disease that she will easily recover from, let's all panic.
L'absurde
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't buy this for a second. It's more than pneumonia.
Pinkberry_y
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 510
Size:  57.1 KB
(Original post by L'absurde)
I don't buy this for a second. It's more than Pneumonia.
L'absurde
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
x
TercioOfParma
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hillary's campaign is a such a cluster**** I almost feel bad for her.
FemaleBo55
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well if she decides to be a good girl and take her medications and rest and obviously she's fit for the role!!
She's not gunna die or anything -.- just relax and take deep breathes in and out
Twinpeaks
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
People have pneumonia. Many people get over it. So get over it.
KingBradly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's worth noting that the pneumonia could be brought on by another, more serious illness. People don't tend to get pneumonia for no reason.
newusername96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37332106Do you think that she is still fit to serve as the president of the US?
Iraq invasion v2 if she becomes president
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by KingBradly)
It's worth noting that the pneumonia could be brought on by another, more serious illness. People don't tend to get pneumonia for no reason.
...except they do. Anybody can get pneumonia.
KingBradly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
...except they do. Anybody can get pneumonia.
Anyone can get any illness. The point is that pneumonia is often brought on by poor health or weakened bodies. It's not hard to search this stuff
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/151632.php

According to that site people who are high risk are those who:

Smoke.
Abuse alcohol.Have other medical conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, asthma, or HIV/AIDS.Are younger than 1 year of age or older than 65.Have a weakened or impaired immune system.Take medicines for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).Have recently recovered from a cold or influenza infection.Are malnourished.Have been recently hospitalized in an intensive care unit.Have been exposed to certain chemicals or pollutants.Are Native Alaskan or certain Native American ethnicity.Have any increased risk of breathing mucus or saliva from the nose or mouth, liquids, or food from the stomach into the lungs.

As you can see, other illnesses can make a person very susceptible to pneunomia. And there are videos of Hillary having seizures. Look up "hillary interview seizure"... It looks pretty serious to me. Who knows what it is, but something is clearly very wrong.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (379)
56.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.33%

Watched Threads