The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Lloyds scholars 2016

Has anyone heard from this? I've yet to receive an email.
Reply 1
Im applying for Edinburgh and still haven't heard anything either... I think they started successful candidate feedback on 09-09-2016...
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Nikes
Im applying for Edinburgh and still haven't heard anything either... I think they started successful candidate feedback on 09-09-2016...

Really? I didn't even get an email from them saying feedback was being given. How are they even giving the feedback??
Reply 3
Original post by honeysugar
Really? I didn't even get an email from them saying feedback was being given. How are they even giving the feedback??

Neither, have you tried emailing them? I'm assuming telephone, but I saw some people on facebook and twitter a few days ago mention they had been successful candidates...
Reply 4
Maybe I'll try contacting them.
Reply 5
Original post by Nikes
Maybe I'll try contacting them.

I emailed them but they haven't responded. Which is annoying. So I'm going to all the number they gave us for the assessment centre and hope they pick up.
Reply 6
I emailed them but they haven't responded. Which is annoying. So I'm going to all the number they gave us for the assessment centre and hope they pick up.

Do you think they're doing each university on separate days?
Reply 7
Do you think they're doing each university on separate days?

They could be... Wouldn't they have at least contacted every successful participant by now as university is approaching soon
Reply 8
Original post by Nikes
They could be... Wouldn't they have at least contacted every successful participant by now as university is approaching soon

I think they're probably gonna give out the results till Friday then reject everyone else on the first week of uni. They're not picking up. I hope i get it
Reply 9
I think they're probably gonna give out the results till Friday then reject everyone else on the first week of uni. They're not picking up. I hope i get it

I dont get why there isn't a large studentroom forum either. 2015 applicants had an active forum and the LloydsScholars on twitter was well updated... Very confused
Reply 10
Original post by Nikes
I dont get why there isn't a large studentroom forum either. 2015 applicants had an active forum and the LloydsScholars on twitter was well updated... Very confused

I know. My assessment centre was really early. And I don't know anyone from it Which is annoying. I hope they get back to us soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending