Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
asdf
herbal bug
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm impartial. if he's had sex then yay for him, if he hasn't then yay for him.
as long as he didnt sleep around too much for the sake of it then i'd be happy.

hope this helps
Lucy May
Report 11 years ago
Personally i'd pick a guy who was a virgin over a guy who'd had lots of sex.
Somebody
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like it - I think it's probably more attractive in a guy!

I mean, you don't have "Oh my. What if I'm not as good as his previous girlfriends?

And for the same reasons, I am a virgin :p:

Though, I am a Christian and therefore don't really want sex before marriage :p:

But it's one of the things I really do find attractive in a guy - shows he won't just jump in bed with anyone and has actually thought about what he's doing! (Well, most of the time!)
Cthulhufiend
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can corrupt them. :P
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wouldn't mind.
cutandpasteandtwisty
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by I B.S.)
YES *pumps fist*
WITM8
I B.S.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Somebody)
I like it - I think it's probably more attractive in a guy!

I mean, you don't have "Oh my. What if I'm not as good as his previous girlfriends?

And for the same reasons, I am a virgin :p:

Though, I am a Christian and therefore don't really want sex before marriage :p:

But it's one of the things I really do find attractive in a guy - shows he won't just jump in bed with anyone and has actually thought about what he's doing! (Well, most of the time!)
thanks! this is very refreshing, i'm a christian too and share that value. i've just been slightly worried because i've heard around that girls prefer experienced guys, but it's good to know that you see virginity as an indication of morals/thoughtfulness. i personally think is should be saved for marriage too, with the person you'll spend forever with. [i also saw in the movie the breakfast club the girl saying it's okay for a guy to be a virgin...so i was like why are you saying it's okay as if you're trying to reassure, as if thinking the opposite of it being okay is the usual way of thinking...oh dear...but it's just a movie i guess lol]
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 11 years ago
Indifferent really, being a virgin makes you no worse in bed than somebody who has had sex with a hundred people. What works for one girl won't work for another.

It's all about confidence, if you don't see it as an issue then it isn't.
Yellowmarshmellow
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wouldn't mind at all, makes no difference
Somebody
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
thanks! this is very refreshing, i'm a christian too and share that value. i've just been slightly worried because i've heard around that girls prefer experienced guys, but it's good to know that you see virginity as an indication of morals/thoughtfulness. i personally think is should be saved for marriage too, with the person you'll spend forever with. [i also saw in the movie the breakfast club the girl saying it's okay for a guy to be a virgin...so i was like why are you saying it's okay as if you're trying to reassure, as if thinking the opposite of it being okay is the usual way of thinking...oh dear...but it's just a movie i guess lol]

The thing about our society is that pretty much everything revolves around sex. Unfortunately.
Don't give in to what the world says you have to do. Far easier said than done I guess, but who said being a Christian's going to be easy If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me :p:
It's nice to know I'm not the only Christian on here! I think that if bothers people, then they probably aren't the best people to be with True friends and boyfriends / girlfriends shouldn't be phased about things like that if they like you for who you are! :p:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Timeslikethese)
Indifferent really, being a virgin makes you no worse in bed than somebody who has had sex with a hundred people. What works for one girl won't work for another.

It's all about confidence, if you don't see it as an issue then it isn't.
Yup.
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Yup.
Awh, I was all excited that you might charm me by being your usual eloquent self. How goes the shakespeare?
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Timeslikethese)
Awh, I was all excited that you might charm me by being your usual eloquent self. How goes the shakespeare?
Mellifluously.
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 11 years ago
ooh, I like it very much.

:flutter:
nanananabatman
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd actually be quite relieved. I'm starting to believe men are sex crazed pigs.
Timeslikethese
Badges:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by nanananabatman)
I'd actually be quite relieved. I'm starting to believe men are sex crazed pigs.
I wish my man was...
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Somebody)
shows he won't just jump in bed with anyone and has actually thought about what he's doing!
So guys who've had sex will jump into bed with anyone without a thought for what they're doing?
but it's good to know that you see virginity as an indication of morals/thoughtfulness.
So guys who have had sex have no morals?
ßlαcksωαn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lucy May)
Personally i'd pick a guy who was a virgin over a guy who'd had lots of sex.
I agree. Virgins FTW
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Cthulhufiend)
You can corrupt them. :P
My thoughts (although I'm one too...) exactly! I'd think it was a serious plus.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
18.96%
No (590)
60.14%
Not really bothered about them (205)
20.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise