Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This is mainly a question for straight/bi girls but bi/gay men can answer too.

Do you like curly hair on guys?

ReputationRep:
    Straight female, I do not mind if a guy has curly hair as long as it is kept well groomed. I like short hair on guys though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm personally not a fan of curly hair on either gender but it's not a deal breaker of any kind so wouldn't put me off someone if I were attracted to them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yES i love it.

I'm seeing this guy atm and he has got the most gorgeous, deep, dark brown curls, they are soooo shiny and soft and i love them

(Original post by Goaded)
    yES i love it.

I'm seeing this guy atm and he has got the most gorgeous, deep, dark brown curls, they are soooo shiny and soft and i love them
    Do you have curly hair too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you have curly hair too?
    It's very wavy

(Original post by Hopefully1)
    Straight female, I do not mind if a guy has curly hair as long as it is kept well groomed. I like short hair on guys though.
    Would you consider this

http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-con...yles-Men_2.jpg

http://images.designntrend.com/data/...-jpg.jpg?w=780

as long hair?

ReputationRep:
    For me second picture is long hair. Some girls love it! It's just not my thing. First pic is nice.

ReputationRep:
    I think curly hair can be incredibly hot, especially when it's quite long. I'm thinking Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock, Aidan Turner in Poldark. Very lovely hehe.

Oh, and I think the 2nd pic would be about as long as I'd go. I'd say both are quite long, but obviously there's much longer haha.

ReputationRep:
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    Wavy is good. Short and very curly is a no from me, it reminds me of poodles Though there are always exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    Second picture is hot.

(Original post by Rachel58)
    Wavy is good. Short and very curly is a no from me, it reminds me of poodles Though there are always exceptions.
    Yeah I know what you mean but I think you have to have extremely curly hair a la Justin Timberlake and also style it that way to look like a poodle. If I have short hair, you can't really tell it's curly (too short to form actual curls) let alone poodle-like curly.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    O. My. God.
    YESSSSSSS.
    Curly hair on guys is the BEST. :love:
    #curlyhairsquad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah I know what you mean but I think you have to have extremely curly hair a la Justin Timberlake and also style it that way to look like a poodle. If I have short hair, you can't really tell it's curly (too short to form actual curls) let alone poodle-like curly.
    Ah, I get you - nice. Tbh, any well done curls look so soft and shiny, it's definitely a plus.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.