Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm writing this because I don't know where else to turn..

Okay recently I lost my virginity and lied to my parents about where I was staying (I am 20 btw) Me and guy broke up a while after (was NOT sex related) I started having symptoms of a UTI so i went to the hospital with my mum. The doctor said it wasnt a UTI and that it may be a STD and i could be pregnant. She was the WORST doctor I have ever met, she just kept smiling and wouldn't answer any of my questions. I had to tell my mum at this point because i was freaking out myself. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My mum went completely mental (my family are really traditional) she went to tell my dad even when I asked her not to..

Next day I went to the STI clinic, turns out it was a UTI. I went home feeling happy, my dad came to my room yelling abuse at me calling me a prostitute and all names under the sun. He isnt talking to me at all atm, my mum went on to tell EVERYONE that she knows that ive "done the dirty" and that I was "stupid" even though we USED PROTECTION and I am 20.. Right so dad not talking to me and mum wont let me forget, she keeps judging me and comparing me to my sister. Most of my friends are JUDGING me, i already feel like ****.

I am sick and tired of explaning to everyone I wanna get close to that my parents are controlling and are emotionally abusing me. I put all my trust in my ex boyfriend, i told him everything and he said that we are gonna get through this together but here I am alone.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm writing this because I don't know where else to turn..

Okay recently I lost my virginity and lied to my parents about where I was staying (I am 20 btw) Me and guy broke up a while after (was NOT sex related) I started having symptoms of a UTI so i went to the hospital with my mum. The doctor said it wasnt a UTI and that it may be a STD and i could be pregnant. She was the WORST doctor I have ever met, she just kept smiling and wouldn't answer any of my questions. I had to tell my mum at this point because i was freaking out myself. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My mum went completely mental (my family are really traditional) she went to tell my dad even when I asked her not to..

Next day I went to the STI clinic, turns out it was a UTI. I went home feeling happy, my dad came to my room yelling abuse at me calling me a prostitute and all names under the sun. He isnt talking to me at all atm, my mum went on to tell EVERYONE that she knows that ive "done the dirty" and that I was "stupid" even though we USED PROTECTION and I am 20.. Right so dad not talking to me and mum wont let me forget, she keeps judging me and comparing me to my sister. Most of my friends are JUDGING me, i already feel like ****.

I am sick and tired of explaning to everyone I wanna get close to that my parents are controlling and are emotionally abusing me. I put all my trust in my ex boyfriend, i told him everything and he said that we are gonna get through this together but here I am alone.
    Are you a muslim?

Are you at uni? Sounds like you need a fresh start somewhere.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.