Looking for accommodation in city centre

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm still looking for a room in a mixed gender flat if anyone has anything available or wishes to pull out of their accommodation? Here's hoping..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.w)
    I'm still looking for a room in a mixed gender flat if anyone has anything available or wishes to pull out of their accommodation? Here's hoping..
    which area?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    City centre, preferably halls of some kind..

ReputationRep:
    Try UniversalStudentLiving

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is the Nottingham Trent board - I don't think universal are in Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    Are you still looking for halls ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.w)
    City centre, preferably halls of some kind..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmwhite)
    No thank you, looks like we're sorted now..

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a room at Gill Street North which is available. Its ensuite and literally 5 minutes walk from everything in the city centre such as the intu shopping centres, lecture buildings, Tesco ect.​The room is £140 a week to be paid in 3 instalments on a 44 week contract​If you are interested you can contact me on here.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, not sure if you're sorted with a room or not yet but i have one available in trinity square accommodation. £125 per week and rent has already been paid up till christmas. Feel free to message me if you're still looking!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviasinclair)
    Hi, not sure if you're sorted with a room or not yet but i have one available in trinity square accommodation. £125 per week and rent has already been paid up till christmas. Feel free to message me if you're still looking!!

is this still available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibi0)
    is this still available?
    yes!! send me a direct message if you're interested!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibi0)
    is this still available?
    My room has also been paid for the first semester in Gill Street North

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.w)
    Hey! I have accommodation available at Trinity Square which is super close to both the city centre and city campus!! Message me if you're interested as I am wanting to move out ASAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.w)
    Are you looking for a great city NTU site flat. I have a flat vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.