Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm still looking for a room in a mixed gender flat if anyone has anything available or wishes to pull out of their accommodation? Here's hoping..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.w)
    I'm still looking for a room in a mixed gender flat if anyone has anything available or wishes to pull out of their accommodation? Here's hoping..
    which area?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    City centre, preferably halls of some kind..

ReputationRep:
    Try UniversalStudentLiving

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is the Nottingham Trent board - I don't think universal are in Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    Are you still looking for halls ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.w)
    City centre, preferably halls of some kind..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmwhite)
    No thank you, looks like we're sorted now..

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a room at Gill Street North which is available. Its ensuite and literally 5 minutes walk from everything in the city centre such as the intu shopping centres, lecture buildings, Tesco ect.​The room is £140 a week to be paid in 3 instalments on a 44 week contract​If you are interested you can contact me on here.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, not sure if you're sorted with a room or not yet but i have one available in trinity square accommodation. £125 per week and rent has already been paid up till christmas. Feel free to message me if you're still looking!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviasinclair)
    Hi, not sure if you're sorted with a room or not yet but i have one available in trinity square accommodation. £125 per week and rent has already been paid up till christmas. Feel free to message me if you're still looking!!

is this still available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibi0)
    is this still available?
    yes!! send me a direct message if you're interested!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibi0)
    is this still available?
    My room has also been paid for the first semester in Gill Street North

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.w)
    Hey! I have accommodation available at Trinity Square which is super close to both the city centre and city campus!! Message me if you're interested as I am wanting to move out ASAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.w)
    Are you looking for a great city NTU site flat. I have a flat vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.