Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Post Graduate Psychology MSc

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello there I have been accepted on a Psychology MSc course and wondered when registration would be? I have partially registered online and I have a barcode to bring to registration. I already live in Newcastle. Can I complete my registration anytime - and if so where do I need to go to do this? And if not - when is registration for Post grads likely to be? Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cas76)
    Hello there I have been accepted on a Psychology MSc course and wondered when registration would be? I have partially registered online and I have a barcode to bring to registration. I already live in Newcastle. Can I complete my registration anytime - and if so where do I need to go to do this? And if not - when is registration for Post grads likely to be? Thanks in advance.
    Hi,
    The main registration venue and facilities at the King's Road Centre will be open 09:00 - 17:00, from Monday 19 September until Wednesday 28September (including Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September). Postgrad andundergrad students are encouraged to come along to get their smartcards.
    Our Pre-Arrival website has lots of information for new students about what to do at registration, where to go etc.

If you have any more questions please ask!

Isabella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newcastle University)
    Hi,
    The main registration venue and facilities at the King's Road Centre will be open 09:00 - 17:00, from Monday 19 September until Wednesday 28September (including Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September). Postgrad andundergrad students are encouraged to come along to get their smartcards.
    Our Pre-Arrival website has lots of information for new students about what to do at registration, where to go etc.

If you have any more questions please ask!

Isabella
    Hiya Isabella,

That's great. Thank you for your reply I'll head over there next week.
    I can't wait to get started!
    Thanks for your help
    Cassie

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I wondered if you happened to know how many people are enrolled on the MSc Psychology Clinical and Forensic/Health. There's a few that we've found on facebook but I wondered if there were more of us. Not an important question to be honest - just curious. Thank you.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.