Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, so on the sixth form application form they want my school report but the things is the last one i got for the summer it only has a math grade and a science grade and geography and history grade, but the geography and history grades are irrelevant now since i did the geography and history gcse and i got a* for both, so on my application form there is only a grade for maths and science really as the exams we did for english wont be marked till october so i did not get an english grade. So would it be wrong/cheating if i did not give them my summer report but the report i got in easter as i have an english grade on it , a math grade and science grade? Also i have to complete the application form by 5th of october.

ReputationRep:
    There's no harm in giving them both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameliacaitlin)
    There's no harm in giving them both?
    But I think you can only upload one file, on to the application, as the application is online so im not sure if you can upload 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    But I think you can only upload one file, on to the application, as the application is online so im not sure if you can upload 2.
    Are you able to merge the documents? Say if it's on Word then add a new page etc, or just mention elsewhere in your application that you have another school report that's worth them seeing!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.