Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, congrats everyone who did well and met their uni offers!

Just curious, could you please reply with "Me (or maybe give some more info) if you got into a Russel group uni and achieved at least ABB-A*A*A* grades and fit any of the following criteria.

1) Went to a private school and or college/ Grammar school.
    2) an 'Outstanding' School ( Ofsted report)
    3) Are fairly wealthy
    4) Has help from family e.g. maybe an elder that helped you in education when you were younger.
    5) Has parents/grandparents and above that have been to university.

If you do not fit this criteria but have achieved the grades then could you reply and just tell me what grades you achieved and what uni you will be going to and what will you be studying?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    A*AAB, only criteria I meet (also non-Rg uni is that parents have been to uni.
    Thanks a lot.

In what subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    A*AABb in Maths, FM, Physics, Chemistry and English lit.
    What uni are you going to and what degree are you doing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.